34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻

Start from the beginning

Finally uncle saw me and everyone else looked at me. Suddenly jiju helped me with the bags. Didi sat beside me and pinched my waist. " Aaauchh.. " It hurt me. " What do you want? " I asked annoyingly.

" How are you? You didn't tell me yet.. " She said giggling. I smiled inside looking at her happy face. These are the 3 girls I love the most in my life. Mom, didi & my Arini....

" Bollll.. " She shook me.

( sayyy)

" What? You didn't even see me coming here.
Why are you asking me now? " I could not let my smile come outside on my face and replied coldly.

In tern she pinched my waist once again. " Aaahh.. What's your problem? " This time I shouted. Everyone looked at us.
" What happened to you? " Mom glared at me.

" She is disturbing me. "
" He is disturbing me. "
We both said in unison.

Mom shook her head in shame. "Bacche hi reh gye mere bacche" She said. Everyone laughed including di. But I didn't.

( my kids never changed)

Where is Arini? I wanted to ask. I couldn't see her.

" Shrey upar jao aur bags rakhlo... Rest karlo.. Thik hai na? " Jiju told me and I nodded. I was going upstairs. He helped me with bags too. I saw all the bedrooms and guest rooms. I wonder in which Arini stays.

( shrey, go upside and put bags there. Take rest. Okay?)

" W.. Where is Arini? " My mouth slipped suddenly. " She is out. She went to the tailor to take her dress , kal karva chauth haina... " I nodded just.  ( tomorrow is karva chauth, right)

He stopped in front of a room and said, " This room will be good for mom, dad, right? " I nodded again.

" And you? "

I chuckled at his question. Why is he thinking so much? "I don't mind. Anything will work" Just let it be closer to Arini's room.

" Here. " He pointed at one room. I smiled just. " Okay go and freshen up. I'll call you for lunch. " I nodded and went inside. But I wasn't in peace. Jinse milne aya tha unhiko dekha nhi.. Aram kahanse aye?

( I haven't even seen the one for whom I came here... How can I take rest?)

I sat on the guest room's bed. It was very comfortable. My eyes looked around the room. It was pretty big and I found it too beautiful to be a guest room. I took out my clothes and went to the attached washroom. My eyes became bigger then, that washroom had a size of being a bedroom itself. All kind of toiletries were kept there. I couldn't dare to touch any of them. I don't want this things to ruin me. I just simply took a cold shower and changed my clothes.

I went out and could look at downstairs. Everyone was talking there. When I couldn't see Arini, I dropped the idea of going downstairs then. Let's walk here only.

I started walking. I only knew which one is my di and jiju's room as once Anushka showed it to me on picture. But I still didn't enter in any of those rooms. I was still walking and saw an opened door. I stopped there and tried to look.

That room wasn't organized. It was too much messy. Pata nhi kyun... My mind told me it's Arini's room. I gulped before entering there. But still I wanted to go. Just as I entered in the room, my nose hit her smell only. "It must be Arini's room. " I told myself.

To confirm my thoughts, my gaze fall on the study table. It was messier than anything else in the room. My brows furrowed little. "It surely says how much you hate studying. God knows when she'll take her studies seriously? " I sighed and started cleaning the desk. One by one I was keeping the books and suddenly I found an envelope. At first I hesitated to open it but then couldn't stop myself and opened that. I saw my pictures there. A lot of pictures.