They looked at the pictures.

"Dark Dwarf, Dark Elf, Rainbow Eye, Winged Human, Elf, Centaur, Bugbear, Merman .....

Here are pictures of people of many races.

"Wait! The imperial colonel we met had very long ears, didn't he?"

"Yeah, I didn't pay that much attention to it. But it looks like he's an elf."

"I thought he was human. It is written here that elves can live longer than humans. A young Elf lives for hundreds of years. That means he is actually an old man who is hundreds of years old."

"I can't believe it."

"Look at it!"

"It's a dragon. It can fly. Look at its huge wings!"

They looked at a picture of a dragon in the book.

"They are huge. Also intelligent. Dragons are one of the most powerful races in the Empire. Dragons are of different types. Fire dragon, lightning dragon, Ice dragon .....

"They can also use magic."

"Magic!?"

"Are you kidding?"

"That's what it says here. There's magic in their world. Look at them."

They looked at some pictures in the book. The sorcerers in the picture are using different magic.

"I can't believe it. If the words written in this book are true then they can eliminate the titans without any weapons."

"You're right."

"See it?" Sasha shouted.

"Its head looks like a rabbit," Sasha exclaimed.

"It's a rabbit man. It's also a race of the Empire. They're demi-humans." Mikasa said

"I can't believe it. There are people in their world who look like animals. I have hunted many of them in the wild. But I didn't think that intelligent creatures like these animals would exist."

"Read here. It is written here that the universe is very big. It is bigger than our imagination. In which many unknowns are hidden. We can compare the universe to a vast Ocean. As we see stars in the sky, they are stars, planets, etc. The planets are actually illuminated by the light of the stars. Of the millions upon billions of trillions of stars in space that make up the observable universe, only a tiny percentage is visible to our naked eye...

"I didn't understand most of it."

"But from what I understand there are many worlds in this universe."

Armin said slowly.

"I actually always wanted to see the world outside the walls. But now it seems that the world is bigger than I imagined. There are countless worlds in this universe!"

"Impossible! " said Bertolt loudly.

He is reading a book sitting a little away from them.

"What happened?"

"Their emperor is a dead man. Go to page 88"

They also go on the same page.

They were horrified when they saw Ainz's picture.

Armin started reading

"He is an Overlord. The highest species of the Undead. Emperor Ainz Ooal Gown. Ruler of Dead. The most powerful god."

"You mean their emperor is a god!?"

"It is written here. He is the most powerful being. He rules over everything. The Supreme one"