17. past memories

Third person :

Tanzeel was busy with his work.. He get himself into too much work that he hardly sleep at night. After that he he tried to move on.. He tried..  He tried hard but he can't..  Moving on from her was harder than he was thinking. Every place,  every little thing made him remember her..

Whereve he go that reminds of her.. Everytime he want to forget her she came straight in front of his eyes with her pretty smile. What can he do now? The particals that broke that day was still shattered.. He try to get together that parts of him but he was unable.

"Tanzeel pata he aapko.. Hame chand kitna pasand he? " she said looking at the dark sky..

"hamse zyada to nahi hogs naa ?" he said.. She kept looking at the sky that was too bright because of the full moon. And he was kept staring at her beautiful face like she is the one who he want to admire his whole life. Like if he ever looked away she might be disappear from his eyesight.. 

He was sitting in his office looking at the moon outside the glass.. A tear escaped from his eyes remembering this small event from the past. His heart ached.. Only if he could tell that what was he going through.. What it feel like to live with a broken heart.

City light if Karachi is no more interesting to him. He also started drifting apart from his family.. Like you could find him in the office at midnight or early in the morning. He marched himself in his work so hard that he is ignoring his health too.

"Bhaiii.. " a voice came from the door and he quickly wiped his tears and turn around to see the person who just call him.

"why are you here at this time? " he asked.. "because you are here.. " he said and made his way toward his desk and sit in front of him.. " Bhaii stop being unbothering and stop acting like you don't care about any thing.. " he said.. "Sanket.. Why can't you just get out from here ? Huh?" Tanzeel said with the same cold voice.

"because you didn't show up in home since months and you are telling to just get out from here? Bhaii stop being a broken lover for once and think about her.. " Sanket said and Tanzeel looked at him with confusion.
Why would he think about her when she want to leave him behind all broken ?

"have you ever thought what is she going through ?" Sankett added.. "well I don't care about her well beings.. " he said. But deep down he knows he care for her. He loved her by his heart but a small part of his brain told him everytime that she deserves nothing but hate after what she does but he really did hate his this whole time ?

"for god's shake Bhaii.. She is living in a hell.. Didn't you know Hamza at all?" Sanket raised his voice and Tanzeel let out a scoffe.. 

"why would I care if she is living in a hell of not? She choose the hell by herself then why do I care? " he said with the same raising voice as Sanket but with a bit angerer than him.

"And why do you care for the woman ? She is nothing to you right.." Tanzeel said and Sanket stand in his sit. He took a deep breath trying to calm his anger.. Because for Sanket Ashi was his best friend that he didn't had. She was a woman who care for him like a mother this whole months..  She was a mother figure to him. She was a mother he never had once and seeing his brother,  his best friend this broken and hating her for no reason built the anger in his heart.

He knows the reason because he was the only one who she told about her situation and he promised her to get her out of that he'll as soon as possible.. But the man who loves her has a walls built up around his heart and don't want to understand a thing. Even if Sanket try to told him he ignores all the facts.. 

"you know what Bhaii..  One day you will found out the truth and you will regret it so bad.. " Sanket said and turned his heels and get out from the office..

Meanwhile Tanzeel was left alone on his office.. But Sanket didn't left him alone only but he left him with so many thoughts and question...

He tried to focus on his laptop that he just opened but the thoughts about her didn't left him... the thought of her being in that hell was scaring him. the words that sanket just said has started coming in his mind. is she really choose that life by herself ?  did she married him because of some reasons ? no... that can't be true. If there would be some problem she definitely told him about.. but she didn't. 

YA ALLAHH WHAT DO I DO ? 

he said and closed his laptop. he took his phone and the car keys and made his way out of his office.. he went to his house first and straight went to his father's room. he started to find some files in the drawer. he searched in the whole room but he didn't find anything about what he wanted.. 

"i had to do it.. i had to find it before abba came.." he murmured and was about to leave the room but something caught his attention. A PHOTO FRAME. something was missing there. he looked at here and there but nothing was there.. when he take the photo frame off of that wall he saw a locker there.. painted all white as the wall.. and how he never came throw that frame all his life.. how he never told about this locker ?

he opened it by the handel and found another locker inside it. there were a degital passward.. he tried it too many times but the lock didn't open.. then something strike in his mind.. FATIMA KHAN.. his mother's name.. he typed it and the lock opened. he saw a file and took out of it.. when he opened the file his eyes got widen and his mind goes to his past memories. there were some document of his mother and some photos that filled his eyes with the tears..  he look through the file and suddenly his breath go uneven.. his heart started thumping so fast.. the secretes that he was told about or you could say the worst part of his life flashed right in front of his  face. 

-----------------

its me , hii , 

i'm so sorry for not updating anything as always.. i'm a board student and my scheduled is all packed till now and still packed so please understand my situation.. jab tak next chapter nahi aata tab tak ye padhoo.. now byee !!