3. little conversations

(Continuation of last chapter.. she thanked him for helping her in last chapter)

She started walking but due to her focus on him her hills were tucked on her floor-length dress and about to fall but dude our hero is here.. he ran towered the figure he saw falling and he was on time.. if he thought not to ran to just Save her for seconds she would surely fall on the floor. He quickly hold her wrist and pulled with a force to which her head land on his chest and his second hand which was holding his glasses automatically move around her waist and hold her. This was the first time he was touching a woman. He never in his life watch a woman properly because he had no interest in them but today.. when his warm hand was around her cold waist and her head was in his chest and he could clearly hear the sound of her fast heartbeats.. he felt the current in the air and found his heart beating fast than ever. His mind stopped working and he could feel the changes in his nerves. A woman who just came in his life , just a moment ago and now she was in his arms and he his stomach was twisting upside-down. What the hell is happening to him ? May be its just because he touched a woman for the first time.. yess that is the reason for the changes..

While ashi opened her eyes that was closed due to fear and she huffed in the air. She was safe.. thanks to that person.. but then the realization hits that his warm hands were around her waist. She could feel the warmth of his through the fabric of her dress.. and suddenly she started feeling nervous. ASHI KHAN started feeling nervous ? Who would have thought that one day this brave and bold woman started feeling nervous. She was too surprised and her hormones were not doing their jobs may be. Hormones were reacting too much today.
When she looked up and found the same olive green eyes.. she move her eyes to his eyes to his perfect jaw.. still his face was not visible to her and same with tanzeel. Ashi shushed away all the wrong thought and back ward to wish he also leave her waist and the hand they were holding with that her body also left the warmth she was feeling in his arms.

"Shukriya" She said and adjust her dupatta on her shoulder and than on her head..
"Aap- " before she could complete her sentence a Servant came and stand out side the room..
"Nawab sahab aapko bula rahe hee.. " She said and left from there.

"Aapka bohut bohut Shukriya hame girne se bachane k liyee.. " She said about to rushed outside of the room but her dupatta stuck in his wristwatch she turned to saw her dupatta on his wristwatch while tanzeel was still stand there in shock that what the he just happened to him ? How his mind got just blank and how his heart beats increased just by someone's touch ? What was wrong with him..

When he finally got over from what just happened and finally back in his sense and was turned to walk.. he bumped into the same figure.. "ouch" She said as her head hit on his broad chest. "Sorry wo hamara dupatta.." She said pointing towered his watch.. his hand moved to his watch and his fingers felt a soft touch.. it's her hand.. she also tried to get her dupatta back from his watch but their hands brushed and ignoring that current of her touch tanzeel said.. "Let me do thiss.." saying this he took out her dupatta and she adjust it on her head. "Shukriya.." Saying this she made her way to her room in rush while tanzeel watched her figure being disappear.. he also made his way where his father and grandfather went. He entered in a huge hall... it was old fashioned and well furnished.. white and light brown floor length curtains were swinging on the ceiling. His father was sitting in front of a man most probably in his mid fifties.. of course he was Ahmed khan only the nawab.. 

he liked the structure of the house because in this modern world it was designed with small beautiful designs.. he than stand beside his father and his father introduced him. They were talking and His gaze followed to the direction from where sound of anklets coming and fuck !! His eyes got softened for some moment.. she is the goddess from straight heaven or what ? If someone tried to describe her beauty their pens definitely stop itself because there is no way to describe her beauty.. she is beyond wordsss for sure. She was coming closer and closer and his eyes caught her blue eyes. The same blue eyes that he was lost in some minutes ago. She was wearing white floor length dress with some red and golden designs.. her dupatta was on her head.. she was wearing some golden bangels and pearly white big earrings.
"Tanzeel.." his head snapped spin toward the voice and his face is again turned into the grumpy one. Since when he started thinking about a woman like that ? He never ever look at a woman like that in his life and now? Screw it tanzeel.. he threw away all his thought from his mind but his heart.. well it get softer for her and he didn't even know why.

"Assalam o alaikum" ashi said and sat beside her father.
"Mashallah !! Jab choti thi tab dekha thaa phir aajj saalo baad dekh raha hun.. " Tanzeel's father said and ashi smiled at him. All of them were talking for sometime while tanzeel was taking glances from concern of his eyes. For the first time he was not interested in the talk of any business and any problems.. for the first time his heart behaved like this.. like it want to beat for her only !

"Ashi aapko pata nahi hoga par bachpan me aap aur tanzeel ek dusre se bohut ladte thee..." Tanzeel's father said out of nowhere and he caught both of their's attention. How they didn't know that they already met before ? And why they didn't even know each other then ? And they not Remember any incidents having each other's presences. If they used to fight with each other then why the fuck his heart was not obeying this ? How ?

"Uhh.. yehh..." ashi said and after that all of them stand in their place and about to go in their rooms..
"Well.. ashi will show you the rooms" her father said and her expressions changed. She ? Why ? She rise her brow and looked in her father's direction and he eyed her to keep going with it. All of them were followed by her. First she show tanzeel's grandfather and then his father's room.. after that both of them headed toward tanzeel's room.

Both of them were walking in silence... they didn't say any word just silence. His room was bit far from his father and grandfather's room so it takes 5 minutes to them to reach their. Her face was straight with no emotion while his face was softened because she was around him. His heart gave in front of her , in front of the feeling that started growing in him. He want to tight his jaw but it didn't work. His heart was beating slow than usual. It's not that he was afraid of anything but it's that he found a peace in her presence already that he didn't get since he lost his mother.

"I'm sorry.. actually I didn't recognize your face in that room.. I didn't mean to leave you there.. if I should have known that your were coming the jhumma at least I could guess who you are but.. " She said in one go while tanzeel was still stand there looking at her and she was still walking.. when she didn't found his presence and turned to see him in amusement.. he was stand there folding his hand above his chest..
"Sans le le aap pehle.." He said and walked towered her.. "Ham saans le rahe he tabhi zinda hee.. aap hamari fikar na Karen.. hamne aapko bataya kyun ki hame batana tha.. kya pata aap hamare baare me galat sochne lag jaaye" She said and he made his way towered her. He put his hands in his pockets and he straight looked into her eyes..

"Miss khan.. aap itna kaise bol Leti hai ?" "Huh ?" "Hamne aapse pucha.. aap itna bol kaise leti hee ? Hamne aaj tak kisi ko itna bolte hua nahi dekha.." He said and she put her hands on her waist and due to movement the dupatta fell from her head and she looked up at him. She tied her hairs in braid and now he could get a proper look of her. He scanned her head to toe and his eyes never want to stop looking at her that He could watch this beauty for his last breath..

--------

*updated*