7. her nervousness

Tanzeel's eyes were on ashi only... taking look of her each part of her face.. and his eyes stopped on her red soft lips.. he just want to say fuck it and want her lips on his... but before he could do anything ashi started moving and wear her mask andade herself outside of that space of two wall... tk stood their all numb because if she didn't have move from there he would do anything to her and he would have regret it afterwards...

After a long pause he made his way towered the parking and then both of them headed to their home while two thar was following them ofcourse it's their bodyguard.. they were on their way to home when the sky started getting dark.. all the road started get empty.. all the shops and all started getting close due to news of the heavy rain..

"Tanzeel jaldi Karen.. Varna baarish start ho jaayegi.." ashi admitted and Tanzeel nodded.. he started driving fast but rain drops started to fall and heavy rain started with the Strom and thunders.. wind was started waving Hevely and the weather was too worst to drive a car... they stopped at the nearby place and stayed there in the car..

"Ab kya karen ?? Hame nahi lagta ki ye baarisj kisi bhi vakht rukegi.. what if the rain wouldn't stop until tomorrow and we will be stuck here in the car only... aur Abba.. unki medicine ? Unka khyal kon rakhegaa.. ya Allah.. thodi der baad hi baarish karate.. abhi kya hi zarurat thi ?" Ashi and tanzeel looked at her in disbelief that how can someone thought this far.. This woman is really crazy for sure..

He moved his and from his staring and put his big plam on her and squished them insuring her.. "aap itna kaise soch leti hain ? Itna mat sochiye.. sab thik ho baayegaa.. aur rahi baat aapke Abba ki to hamare Abba bhi vahin hee.. aur ye baarish thodi der me ruk hi jayegi.. aap itna tension mat lijiye..hmm..." He said and ak nodded..

[Music suggestions : saiyyan by kailash keher]

Tk looked back from his seat and he didn't found any car of their bodyguard... "where the hell they were ?" Tanzeel said and ashi also looked back.. "call them.. my phone is dead" Tanzeel nodded and call them but his phone network was not available so he went outside and tried to call them but no one answering it or some of them were out of network coverage area.. Tanzeel was keep trying and someone pulled him from his arm and both of them were on the ground now...the person who pulled him was one and only our ashii.. Tk was on top of ashi and ashi was beneath him... she could feel his heavy breath on her neck and tk could listen her heartbeats.. "What the.. " he said while looking towerd her and when he did his words dried in his throat.

Rain drops , their heavy breaths and their fast heartbeats.. For him this was perfect music for the moment.. it was sound like the peace that he always wanted.. he cleared his throat and looked into her eyes.. both of them were lost in eachothers eyes or you can say they were lost In their own world. Tk made a move and stand up... ashi also tried to stand but beacuse of her heels she couldn't make it.. he forwarded his hand and she held his hand and tk pulled her up and due to force she land on his chest..

Their intimate moments were making them crazy as hell... Tk was started getting the feeling about her slowly but for her ? She was still confused between attraction and liking.. she was not in the face right now that she could define this feeling as liking or love. Somehow she was struggling for this but his touch and his presence matter most to her.. no.. to her heart.. and since when this all started ? Maybe she still didn't know About this but whatever was happening , it felt good .. it felt more than good but she can describe.

"I'm sorry.." She said after properly standing on her place.. "you were about to hit that car... "She said looking down.. he body was shivering because of their intimate moment.. but after a while she took a deep breath and look straight in his eyes and she put her hands on her hip.. ofcourse this ashi was here again..

"Have you lost your mind or what ? Haan ? What if that car hit you ? What if anything happened to you ? We are here with no help and no network.. my phone is dead and who the hell would help if something happened to you ? Say.. something.. " She said and Tanzeel was looking at her in disbelief. How could someone worry about him ? And this was first time for him who was shouting on him.. but for good..

"or haan... mujhe lag rhaa hee ki aapke kaan kaam karna bandh ho chuke he.. aapne horn tak nahi sunaa ?? Had hee.. " She rolled her eyes.. "well.. miss khan why are you worried about me ? Huh ?" Tanzeel said taking one step towerd her.. "huh??" Ashi asked and looked at him.. she left her grip from her hips and now she was clinching her dress in nurvousness.. He was right.. why would she worrying about him ?

"Miss khan.. tell me.. " He said again taking one step towerd him and she was moving backwards.. "vohh.. voh ham to.. Haan ham to aapke Abba ka soch kar bol rahe thee.. a bhala kabse aapki fikar karne lage..." ashi said and run from there towerd the car.. but read was bit slippery and she slipped but her oh so good destiny save her.. ofcourse it was him.. who would it be ?

"Miss khan... now who is careless ??" Tanzeel said holding her while she was in his arm with closed eyes.. she opened her eyes hearing his voice.. "vo hamari Galti nahi thii.. road ki Galti thii.." She said and Tk laughed.. "Wait... so you do know how to laugh ?" She said in amusement.. hearing this his grip lose on her waist.. "heyyyy...." She said but he again catch her in his arm in some seconds... "aap hame chod dee.. hame khade hone dijeye.. kya pata vapis se hame chod de aur ham gir jaaye.." She said and stand properly..

"Dekhiyee.. hame hasna bhi aata hee aur hasana bhii.. " He said and gave her sarcastic smile.. " baaki aap bhi mushkuraiye.. ye baat hame aapse kehne chahiyee.." He said and ashi looked at him with her sarcastic wide smile.. "aapko sharm nahi aati hamari line hampe chipkate hua ?" She said and there were not going back for both of themm.. no one would win in this fight beacuse both of them were equal at arguing.

"Okayy.. stop it...you win.. happy ?" Tanzeel said after sometime and her face light up with a bright smile.. she was proud of herself for that. "Now sit in the car.. baarish thodi kam hui hee..." He said she nodded.. both of them sit in the car and headed toward their home..
~ • ~
Please drop your reviews or leave your vote for this chapter... and if you comment down your reviews.. i will be the happiest for sure.. and I'm sorry for not updating regularly because i have my boards this year and yk that it sucks in every way..

So drop your reviews 🥰👍