10. he's gone

Tanzeel's pov :

We were at the hospital and this girlll scared me as hell.. didn't she asked her maid to take that fucking file ? Why she had to do everything by herself ? God give some brain to Her...

"Well Mr. Khan.." doctor came interrupting my thoughts.. now the reports.. she was in the room only and here I was sitting outside..
"There's nothing to worry much but yes.. you have to take care of her for a week or may be more.. and please tell her to avoid walking or anything that harm her feet.. i will give you the prescription.. and will make sure that she take her medicine on time.." He said and made his way from there... I opened the door to found her sitting the chair and I eneterd in the room...

"Let's go..." I said taking steps towrd hee.. she tried to stand but she couldn't... seriously ? I have no words to sayy...

"What the hell you are doing ??" Ashi said as I lift up in my arms... "Don't the doctor told you not to walk or do anything ??? I'm just doing my job ashii... " I said and she glared me.. "if you have any problem with this then why didn't you tell me before ??" I raised my brows and rolled her eyes.. "because you didn't give a chance to speak.." she said still glaring at me..
"As if I silled your mouth then" I said making my way towered the exit.. well this paparazzi...

"In sab ko koi kaam vaam nahi hee jo hamesha aa jaaye hain.." She on which i almost laughed.. "ashii.. they are doing their work only.." and I chuckled again... "you better shut your mouth.." She and I shut my mouth.. I didn't want to argue with her now..

We drove back to our place.. I was in her room only when my phone rang..
"Sir.. there is some problem.. " my assistant said and I walked out of the room.. we discussed the problem and it's just something so bad that I'd never expected.. ya Allah again thiss new problem... now I had to leave for karachii... my heart ached at my thought.. why ? Its not like I'd never been in karachi before.. it is my home and my city then why the hell the thought of leaving this city broke me ?

Anyways you have to go to karachi as soon as possible because this problems is not that could be neglect... after taking a deep breath not coving my heart I eneterd in her room.. "ashi.. I have to leave for Karach.." I said..
"What ? Why ?" I liked it.. noo.. actually I loved it.. I don't know why but i loved it..

"Ashii.. I have my business there and my own city it is.. after Abba I am the one who takes care of everything.. it's been some months that I had not visit but now I have to.. Abba is not here so I have to take care of everything.." I said and she was staring at me with her death eyes..

I didn't even say to give me a reason
She said in low voice but I heared that and she was right. I didn't have to explain her whole thing.. and why am I explaining to her ? She is nothing to youuu screw that mind of yours.. I said to myself and left the room..

I packed my stuff and left the house in hurry and made my way to karachi. I straight went to the office went to my office.. when I reached there someone was sitting there.. what the hell ? Now who the hell is here that to in my office ? Without my permission...

I took some steps closer to the knowing figure and ohhh... it's HIM... Alii...
"So tell me why are you here ?" I said standing behind him and he turned..

"So finally today I got the chance to meet you.. hmm ?" Ali smirked. I took my sit and my face was expressionsless.. my jaw was tightened. The man i never want to meet again until the revenge was here.. in front of me. How badly I want to kill this man. But I couldn't do that right now.

"What do you want ?" I said..

"Nothing I just came here to see youu" He said and smirked. Ofcourse I know why the hell you are hereee...

"Welll Mr. Aliii as you see I am doing very well and you don't need to stress about that yk.. because this Tanzeel is no more seven.. " I said

"Suree.. I can tell you that you're not seven anymore.. little is grown up now.. I must say.." He said.. I hate it... if this conversation going to be a second long he would see the worst out from me. Only I know just having a words or glance at him giving me that disgusting vibe..

"Now you can go on your own.. nice to see you after so long... i have meetings so I'm leveling.." saying this I left the room... i can't even breathe there properly... as I came outside I breath some air.. it felt like my lungs were stopped Brething.. my hands were shaking and not again... this anxiety.. I made my way to the rest room and first.. I splashed some water on my face.. after repeating this for 3-4 times I calm my self down.

But still the memories where flashing on my head... stop it...stop it.. stop it.....
But it can't.. I some how manage to went to my office and sit on the sofa.. I can feel the water dropping from my eyes.. it's hard to control.. I don't want to cry but this tearssssss... I wipe them off but it didn't work. And my view got dark...

__________

It's mee.. hii.. I'm the problem it's me...
I know I haven't post anything since weeks may be. And I'm sorry for that but I can't help it yk...

I hope you will support me like thisss and don't forget to ,

Share

Comment

Vote