9. falling for him ?

Author's pov :

It's been a week from that incident and him being angry on her.. no one was talking beacuse ashi was hurt somewhere and she didn't even know why..  while tanzeel was busy In his work.. but every day he went to his office in early morning and come back at late night just beacuse he want to ignore her.. he shouted at her that day without any right on her..  whenever he got home late night he alway check up on her after all his father's friend told him to but now this thing was long lost from him.. he genuinely care for her and he already accepted that he had a soft spot for this woman.. ASHI KHAN...  He was still not aware of his feelings for her..

Other side Ashi was giving her 100% in the project..  after that night.. she started sleeping well.. she didn't want him to care for her beacuse who was he for her ? Nothing.. he was just a friend no a stranger for her who was living in the same house as her for their shitty enemies and all... he was a guest for some months and he would go to his place.. she didn't have to set any kind of relation with him.. she just want to stay away from not everything but yess from him !!

Ashi was in her room and finding some file.. she was finding it from half and hour from now... actually she was looking at the record file that includes their business , their deals and all that.. after giving up she sat on her bed and after a mommnet she stood up again.. "why am I looking here for that file ?" She said to her self and shake her head.. she made her way to the library room where all the document placed. Now she was stood on the table looking for the file.. she rose on her toes and due to disbalance she fell on the floor... today the hero was not there to save her.. he was actually busy in his meetings..

Some servant came inside hearing a loud voice from the room... they found ashi on the floor and their expressions changed into worried one.. "Appi.. aap thik to hain ?" A girl probably younger than her called her.. "haan ham thik hee.." She said and tried to stood up but she failed.. "Let me help youu " her servant said to her and she helped her to stood properly and by holding her.. she made her way to her room.. she was not able to move her one leg and the pain was too much..  she made her sir on the bed and ashi told her to gave her phone.. after that she left the room.. 

Ashi dialed unnati's number but it was busy and manav's number was our of network..  she couldn't tell about this to her father.. and if she does he would leave that business trip and came by the day but she didn't want him leave everything behind for her.. it was hurting and now no one was picking up her call... everyone was busy.. the last but not in the list.. she thought of tanzeel.. she didn't want to but she had to beacuse there were no options left for her.. she closed her eyes and took a deep breath... she hold her phone for a while and stare at his number still not sure to call him..

She was ready to deal with his anger.. no she was getting ready and didn't know when she touched the screen the phone was ringing.. before she could cut it he was already on the line..

"Helloo... " He said.. her words dried in her throat after hearing his voice.. it was softened.. it was not his so cold rude and arrogant voice that he use with everyone..  "ashii.. " her name slipped from his mouth so smoothly.. so much love and now her name was favorite word for her till now.. the way her name came out from his mouth and she her heart was melting like butter now.. "aap ko hamari aavaz aarahi he ?" Her chain of thoughts broken by him..

"Uhh..yeh.. hiii.." She said.  He didn't reply to her and was waiting for her to continue... she bite her lips and took another deep breath and said.. "voh.. ham.. hamara pair.. I mean.. I fell from the stool and.. " before she could complete her sentence he cut the call.. he didn't want to listen her ? She thought. Well she was hurt ofcourse.. but she didn't know that after listing 'I FELL FROM THR STOOL' His  senses stopped working and the one thing he did was ran...

He literally left his work for her and made his way towered the home as soon as possible.. he didn't know anything but the thought of her being hurt was aching his heart... This man is so in love that he can't even imagine her like this.. what if she was bleeding ? What if she get injured ? What if...

This if were killing him and from inside.. he was increasing his car speed at every passing minute..

When he reached at the home... he didn't care of parking his car properly.. he just left the car and ran towerd her room.. she was sitting on her bed and a doctor was already there checking her leg.. Tanzeel enter in the room and doctor saw him so does ashi.. he eyes were on him and his ? Well his eyes were holding some kind of feeling.. worry ? Fear ? She didn't know.. but it was mix feeling..

"We need to take x-ray for Mr. Khan.. " doctor said to me and he looked at her feet.. "What happened ?" He asked.. "I think it is fracture on her feet but I need confirmation so can we take her to the hospital ?" He asked him.. whole ashi was looking at him still In shock that how he came there by fifteen minutes ? Because their office was one hour far from their home..  and how the hell this happened ? "Yes.. we need to go to hospital..." He said.. Rudely.. after all he was angry young man of Pakistan.. 

Doctor made his way out of the house while ashi was trying to get up but she couldn't.. he was looking at her not moving from his place.. she was struggling to get up and he let her struggling... after some time.. he walked up to her and she looked up and the next second she looked down.. because his eyes were fuming in anger but it's the way for him to showing his care and love to anyone.. she didn't think of what he did the next moment.. well he lift her up in his arm wrapping his one hand around her waist and one beneath her knees..

He started walking.. "rukiye.." She stopped him and he looked at her.. "vohh.. hamara dupatta.." She said nervously.. she pointed toward her dupatta and he made annoying face.. he made her sit on the bed and he gave her dupatta and she wore it..  then he again lift her up and walked up to his car...