14. A wedding

Ashi :

How it feels like to be shattered.. Well ask me.. I could tell you the answer very well.. I ruined my life with my own hands and i don't have any way to escape from it..

I can't belive that this is happning to me.. If i do have knwon about any single thing that gonna be happen to me i would clear that mess but the time sliped from my hand. How life was going perfect and how it shattered in just some moments or some days..

I looked at my self in mirror wearing heavey set of jwellaries and dark red lehngaa.. When this day has to be my best day of life , it becomes a mere nighmare to my life. The person who i am looking at is not me.. The person infront of me is a daughter who want to save her fathers life and could do anything for him.. Even she could die for him than this wedding is nothing..

How i am going to deal with it.. Would i be able to save my body from that bastered ? Would i be able to see the world and live in the world like once i lived.. Would i ? I questioned myself. From now my life becomes a huge question mark for me..

"lets go ashii.. " i heared my father saying from the door and i looked at him.. I saw him smiling with teary eyes and stand from my place..

"abba don't cry.. You look awfull when you cry.." i stated as a joke so i could hear his last laugh.. Not gonna lie.. I know that devil will never allow me to meet my father again as the deal says.. I tried to wipe his tears off and i put a smile on my face. 

"A fake one."

What you expect from a person who is going to marry a person who is devil..

My father hold my hand and both of us made our way out of the room.. We walk to the stage where i could see my nightmare was smriking.. I heared some sound of flashlights as the media gone crazy..

Its been one months that our date of wedding announced and almost six month that i distanced myself fron everyone.. we just took it simple.. Just a ruksati.. I didn't want to involve with anybody after that..

Who would have think that my life get turned so unexpectedly. I could have just die rather than marry to some devil.. But i love my life... I just can't lost myself right ? In future i might find some way from this.. I just need to be brave like always..

I took a deep breath as i took a step forwerd in my direction.. I don't care of this world.. What i care about was my father.. Only family i have.. I can't deny the fact that i am being selfish but i can be a selfish when it come to my father.

My eyes narrowed when they found some one glaring at me. I could clearly saw the hurt in his eyes.. His face held no expression.. This is not tanzeel i knows.. He looked same.. Just like the first day we meet.. Not just like that but more like i had seen him in news articals and magazine..

Some feelings were running through my body.. The fear , the anger , the unknown feeling that i was feeling for some months had mixed.. My heart was beating so fast.. I was feeling guilty.. And i didn't even know the reason.. Why this universe have to do this things with me ?

I was standing infront of my soon to be husband and i clenched my fist around my lehnga.. How badly i wanted to take this smrik away from his face and grabbing his collar i want to beat him so badlyy but i couldn't do that..

I took a sit beside him not letting my emotions on my face.. I ignored the gaze of that olive green eyes.. I knew if  i looked at him again.. I end up letting my self into tears.. But thats not the problem.. people would think i cried because of rukshati but i didn't to look weak infront of any one.. This was my decision.. So i had to be strong..

"Ashi khan.. Kya aapko nikah kabool he ?" mauli asked and i didn't repiled for a miniute and he again asked mr. To which i relised a breath and said.. Kabool hai !! My words eachoed in the room and i could feel my eyes getting watered.. But it didn't fell.. They dried in my eyes only.. I just fucked up with my life.. I ruin my life and i would be regretting it the next day..

I took a decision knowing my life would get ruined and it actually is ruining... My life is a messs.. I am a mess.. My lungs were not supporting me.. My breath got heavy by each passing second.. I just can't handel myselft i front of this mere pepole ? This not what my father taught me.. He taugth me to be brave infront of out side the world..

The world is cruel and who tell them that his only daughter just stepped in a world that named hell.. I was sitting there with my fake smile as everyone came to us and congratulated us.. After some minutes i exused myself as i made my way toward the rest room..

As i reached there i shut the door behind and just took a deep sign. I took off the bangels that i was wearing as i the voice if them eahoed in my ears.. I hate this sound now.. I was fond of bangels but not day and not from now... I hated this thing.. Ever since my wedding fixed i started being all simple.. Just some small earings and a simple golden chain around my neck and nothing.. Because every thing remmids me of

him. Of  his existence and the whole fucking person he is..

I looked at my self in mirror and ohh.. How helpless i am right now.. How messrable  i am right know. I took some water on my hand and about to wash my face then i remmbered that if i had make up on my face and i still need to show this face to that paperazzi.. I actually hate it.. I hate it too much.. I ket a sign left from my mouth and look at the bangles.. I garbed them and wear them on my hand..

Before going back i took a deep breath and opned the door.  The way was empty and i am glad for that.. But as i stepped forward a hand grabbed me and pulled me.. First i panicked but after knwoing the touch , i felt relife

I hit to his well built chest and shiver rab throgh my spine.. His closness still affect me.. Even if i want to forget him.. I can't. The thought of me being a wife of someone else broke my heart.. But who actually acre because its happing.. I am already a wife of someone else.. And reality hots me hard at that time..

I looked up into his eyes which was filled with anger.. No emotion and nothing.. Just a emotionless person.. I tried to take away my hand from his grip but i failed.. 

"what do you think you are doing ?" i questioned him.. I stare at his eyes but hell.. He didn't even want to answer my question.. After ignoring his calls and texts since a month.. I have no courge to face him.. But i had to..

"i think i should ask you that question.." he said and i rised my brow.. But before we could take over conversation more longer some one Inturped and i made way toward the stage glaring back at him..

______

Whats up pepole ?? How have you been you all.. Well navaratri was going so i was busy in my schools and navaratri.. But that ends amd now i do like to post more of the chapters for you this weekend..

But heyy do you like the plot ?😭🙃
Don't worry more is comming in your way so stay tuned.. 😉

Vote

Shere

Comment