- It seems that sudden temperature changes can cause the disease to recur.

The domineering aura spoke in a worried tone.

- Right...  But last time, there was no change in temperature...

Wind asked confused.

- Maybe because of heartbroken...?

Shield replied.

Cale just ignored his ancient powers who were discussing, and smiled at Litana and her group.

"Sorry for bothering you."

Cale immediately bowed and showed courtesy to Litana.

"No problem. You seem to be sick, why did you enter this forest?"

Litana asked with a very worried face.

Cale thought about the reasons he could give at this time.  His initial plan to act like a good person failed because his illness recurred.

"I have Cecil's disease, so, I thought, if I could find a dragon..."

So Cale decided to continue being a pathetic person.

- Human, the dragon is beside you!  And I can't cure you!

Cale ignored Raon's comment.

"Meow..."
"Cale nim..."

Don't tell Cale actually, believe those rumors...?

'Why do you believe my words!?'

Cale still maintained his pitiful face even though he wanted to protest the pitying faces that Choi Han and On were making.

Hearing Cale's illness, Litana and the others immediately fell silent.

They remembered the fire in the forest, which couldn't be extinguished no matter what they did.

The reasons for someone entering the forest always sound impossible to achieve.

"Even though I know it's fake, I just, want to make sure."

Cale added, in a tired tone.

"What do you mean...?"

Litana and her subordinates looked at Cale with confused looks.

Cale began to explain the mystery of the fog in the forest and the falsehood about dragons.

Because it was On, he couldn't see the shadow of the dragon, but he could hear the sound of the dragon growling from the illusion of the fog.

"So, those rumors, are fake."

Litana and her other subordinates felt hopeless.  But they were sure that Cale was more desperate than them right now.

But at least they were able to get out of the forest without having to burn the forest thanks to On.

"After you get out of here, what are you going to do?"

Litana asked in a sad tone, thinking that good men like Cale had short lives.

"I want to visit section 1 of the Jungle. I heard that the view of the beach is beautiful."

Cale acted as if he really wanted to see that beautiful view.  Even though in reality there is only beautiful money in his head.

Choi Han held Cale's hand, making Cale confused.  But he just let it because Choi Han's movements made him look pathetic.

"Ahh, but it wouldn't be pretty."

Litana's words sounded sad, making Cale make a confused face.

"What do you mean?"