"Human, this fog seems to be more dangerous for you. I read in a book, pregnant people are easily influenced by illusions!"

Raon spoke quite loudly because the rain was quite reducing Cale's sense of hearing.

"Right, I know that..."

Because Cale is feeling it right now!

Even with On controlling the fog, just a little bit of the fog gave Cale a headache.

Many voices were playing in his head right now.

People screaming, asking for help, and small children crying.

Even some voices sound like dragon breath...

?

But the voice disappeared when he felt the hand that was currently hugging his stomach.

"Cale nim, all of that was just an illusion. Don't worry."

Cale could feel Choi Han's alpha aura surrounding him.

Cale smiled feeling better now.

"Thank You."

So they continued their walking, getting deeper into the forest.

.
.

Not long after, they found a cave illuminated with orange light that seemed to be a bonfire.

Cale thought he wanted to tear his raincoat, but he felt like he was too pathetic to do that.

Cale was already tired and cold because of the rain even though he didn't get hit by the rain at all thanks to Raon's magic.

Cale just moved into the cave with Choi Han.

He was sure that Choi Han's aura could make Litana and the others wary of them.  So he didn't bother using the power of the domineering aura.

"Who is there!?"

And sure enough, Litana and her troops immediately became wary of them, and Choi Han also placed his hand on the sword hilt, willing to fight if they attacked.

But Cale stepped forward and opened his raincoat.

His face was pale, and a face that looked very tired was visible.

He's looked pity because Cale really wasn't faking his tiredness and coldness.

When Cale stepped forward, he could feel the heat from the fire from inside the cave.

!?

Cale immediately touched his heart area, feeling tight and in pain.

He felt the same pain at that time.

He couldn't use all his ancient powers at that time.

"Cale nim!"
- Human!
"Meow!?"

Choi Han immediately supported Cale with his hand, so Cale wouldn't fall. Cale really looked like he was in pain, where his legs gave out.

Cale grabbed Choi Han's clothes and slowly stood up confidently.

"Can we stay here for one night?"

Cale gave his all to smile.

Litana could see Cale's hands shaking because of the pain.

Litana, without thinking, immediately lets Cale and Choi Han stay overnight.

Choi Han immediately covered Cale and the Raon cast magic to warm Cale.

Slowly, Cale's breathing began to stabilize.