Chapter 71-80 (end)

Chapter 71

  Fang Ying laughed in anger, washed his hands, walked over and poked Su Yan's forehead with his finger: "What's going on?"

  Su Yan pushed out her belly and said without fear: "What can you do to me?"

  Fang Ying saw the condition, stretched out his hand to touch it, and said gloomily: "It's only been four months, and I haven't had sex in this day."

  Su Yan understood what Fang Yingkan meant and said proudly: "I will have to recover for a while after giving birth, so just bear with it."

  "It's really unreasonable." Fang Yingkan immediately didn't understand those men who let their wives give birth to children again and again. It was enough for him to live such a life once, so how could he live it again and again?

  Su Yan stretched out two fingers, raised Fang Ying's face, stroked the stubble and said, "Can't you stand it anymore?"

  Fang Yingkan lowered his head and kissed her palm, then put her palm on his face and said pitifully: "I don't want to be self-reliant, but I want my wife to love me."

  Su Yan looked at Fang Ying's face and couldn't bear to refuse. Fang Yingkan seemed to know that his little wife particularly liked his face, and that a grown man was confident in his coquettish behavior.

  Su Yan couldn't imagine how such a man could switch his personality so successfully. He was both strong and soft, flexible and flexible. Sure enough, he still had to be thick-skinned.

  "Then you cut an apple for me and I'll help you after eating." Su Yan whispered in Fang Ying's ear, "Only once."

  Fang Ying stood up straight and said with a smile on his face: "Not to mention cutting it into pieces, it can even be cut into strips. Just take a look."

  Su Yan wanted to kick him, but it was too out of shape. Fang Yingwang held her ankle. After controlling it, he gently let go and said, "Don't move."

  The doctor told them that after the fetal image is stable, they can do some things between husband and wife, as long as it is not too intense, it will be no big problem. Fang Ying felt sorry for Su Yan. She had been a vegetarian during this period, and it looked like she planned to become a vegetarian later on.

  Su Yan was not worried that he would go out to eat secretly. She knew that the man had been holding back for too long, so seeing how pitiful he was, she couldn't help but lend a helping hand.

  The young couple packed up downstairs and tiptoed back to the room, where they played for a long time.

  The next day.

  Fang Yingkan and Gou Fengchun went to get their marriage certificates early in the morning.

  On that day, Gou Fengchun's brothers gathered together for a simple meal as a celebration for him.

  This meal was eaten at Gou Fengchun's house, and his mother cooked it herself.

  Su Yan sat next to Fang Xingyuan and spit out a fish bone. She was very happy when she saw the vegetables in Fang Xingyuan's bowl piled up like a mountain.

  The two elders had a good attitude. They just wanted Fang Xingyuan to live in their home so that they could take good care of him. Fang Xingyuan declined politely and only said that he would not live here until he was older.

  Gou Fengchun's parents were strangers that Fang Xingyuan had met for the first time. Even if they are parents-in-law, it is undoubtedly like living in a stranger's home, with strangers everywhere.