Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

  "I don't care where you put your little talk in the future." Fang Yingkan pinched the chicken wings with one hand and pressed the big cock to the ground, waiting for Su Yan to deal with it.

  Su Yan sat on the small bench and said in a soft voice: "He can take care of him more when he is older. I am still young and I need to take care of him more."

  He spoke softly, holding a sharp knife in his right hand, and quickly made an incision in the cartilage...

  Fang Yingkan swallowed his saliva and watched her take out the chicken with a tool and then put the big cock aside.

  The big rooster flapped his wings and ran away alive, not knowing what he would face in the future.

  Fang Yingkan felt more and more that the little girl was not simple. Next to him, Qian Zhaodi handed him the rooster with a piece of plucked feathers, and he continued to control the big rooster and let the little girl do it.

  Zhu Guli thought that the capon would be a bloody scene, but he didn't expect that it would be just a one-centimeter cut with a knife and a hook with a tool: "Then the wound doesn't need to be treated?"

  Su Yan said: "The minor injuries will heal in a few days, and they won't fight anymore in the future."

  Qian Zhaodi said as she plucked the chicken feathers: "If the master in our village wants to find a capon, he has to pay one yuan. And they have to take the chicken back and fry it and eat it with wine. It's good."

  Zhu Guli knelt down and handed the small hook to Su Yan and said, "I heard that the castrated big rooster has tender and fresh chicken without any earthy smell, so it is very delicious."

  No matter how delicious it is, this is the collective chicken of the fourth factory, and it is not something she can handle.

  Fang Ying watched the eldest girl get on the sedan chair and capon the chickens in the chicken shed. After finishing the work, I felt like my hands were full of the chicken smell of a big cock.

  Zhu Guli took them to an underground tap for watering and washing their hands. Su Yan asked Zhu Guli to take out a small red plaid cloth bag from her pocket.

  Zhu Guli opened the small cloth bag as she said. Inside were the soap flakes that Su Yan had scraped off with a knife.

  "Oh, Comrade Su, your life is too meticulous these days." Zhu Guli picked up a thin soap flake, shaped like a petal, and smelled it: "It smells so good!"

  She put it into Su Yan's hands. Su Yan rubbed her hands in front of them, and rich bubbles came out.

  Fang Yingkan stretched out his hand, and Su Yan pinched two soap flakes and gave them to him.

  Fang Ying couldn't understand, so Su Yan said, "You bury Tai."

  He pressed the big rooster, and the dust and feathers were all stained.

  Fang Ying smiled and said nothing, focusing on washing his hands.

  It was almost busy here, and a person from the general affairs and logistics department came over and gave a bunch of keys, so that Fang Ying could take Su Yan to see the wedding room.

  Su Yan helped the farm, and Zhu Guli took the initiative and gave Su Yan a bag of about two kilograms of small peanuts.

  "You helped me, and these are just a thank you gift. When you come to work here, I won't be like this anymore." Zhu Guli made a clear distinction between public and private matters: "We have almost dug out the peanuts in the field, and the big ones Use it to squeeze peanut oil, and the smaller ones will share it with everyone as a bonus."