Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

  1971.

  The wind and sand stopped at the market in Beisha Town.

  Next to the long street, Su Yan was sitting on a small horse, with green and crisp spinach on the fertilizer bag in front of her. Just like her people, even if it has been left out for a day, the spinach is still as tender as if it had just been picked from the ground.

  The stall next door was a woman buying leeks, and Su Yan called her Aunt Tong.

  They all came from Zhangjiacun together and helped the village collective sell vegetables at the town market.

  The leek leaves in front of Aunt Tong were rolled up and gave off a thick and unique smell. She ignored them and kept asking Su Yan: "I heard that Zhang Huaijing will come to your house to propose marriage in the next two days. What do you think?" ?"

  Su Yan scooped up some water with a gourd gourd, dipped her tender fingertips in the water, and gently dusted the spinach. She pursed her two lively dimples and said, "What do you want me to think?"

  Su Yan spoke in a sweet and moving voice. A gay man who was picking spinach in front of her suddenly raised his head, then lowered his head with a red face and continued to pick spinach.

  It's just that this time he was a little in a hurry, and I don't know if his heart drifted away according to Su Yan's tone of voice.

  It should be said that Su Yan just said this not to antagonize Aunt Tong, but because she has not yet accepted her current identity.

  In the first few days, she was still admiring the tapestry handkerchief she got in a high-end shopping mall. She was overjoyed by the lifelike embroidery skills.

  I went home at night and fell asleep in the jacuzzi without realizing it. I didn't expect that she would come into this world when I woke up.

  After a few days of getting to know each other, Su Yan learned that she had traveled through a 1970s novel and was about to face the proposal of marriage from the scumbag Zhang Huaijing.

  When she was reading the book, she thought the girl with the same name as her was the heroine. After reading the first three chapters, she felt aggrieved. It turned out that the "Su Yan" in the book was a pitiful and sad supporting character in love.

  "Su Yan" is beautiful and graceful, and gay men would tease her from time to time. Zhang Huaijing stepped forward to rescue "Su Yan" during a harassment.

  Zhang Huaijing saw that "Su Yan" was pretty and cute, and he wanted to get involved.

  "Su Yan" thought it was love at first sight as others said. Zhang Huaijing came to visit and showed deep affection. "Su Yan" ignored the contempt in his parents' eyes and got married without hesitation.

  Who would have thought that not long after getting married, Zhang Huaijing, who became an oil worker, went to the oil island without looking back. Just like the slogan of Chenggong Oilfield, "Let us go to success, let success come to us", Zhang Huaijing became a "successful person" in a matter of seconds.

  However, this "successful man" did not return home for many years after going to the oil island.

  "Su Yan" lived in Zhang Huaijing's house and never had a good day.

  Every day she washes and cooks at home and serves her parents-in-law and sister-in-law. Not only does she have to be ordered around, but her underage brother and sister are also used as servants by their family.