Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

  Su Zhi wanted to say something again, but Su Yan held him down and told him to stop.

  Xiao Wan kept his head lowered, his shoulders slumped down on the way back, and he didn't say a word.

  Su Yan was used to seeing her lively and active, but her sudden change of appearance was quite distressing.

  However, her foundation was not strong before. Putting her results in front of her today should make her understand the gap between herself and Su Zhi.

  Yang Yanyan was very good and didn't give out the score. Su Yan glanced at it and had an idea in her mind.

  Su Zhi's score is not very high, but it is pretty good for studying at home. It should be between eighty and ninety.

  Not to mention small bowls, between forty and fifty, half the front page is full of wrong red crosses.

  Su Zhi said as he walked: "As long as you listen well to what our mother asks you to learn, you won't fail this time. Just now, Teacher Yang was too embarrassed to help you give your score because he was afraid of losing face. The question was so It's just basic stuff, why can't you remember it?"

  Xiaowan is usually more playful than Su Zhi, and unlike Su Zhi who secretly reads and studies in his spare time. She is like a silly elder sister who chats with Xiaoyan next door after working all day without having any idea about the future in her mind.

  Su Yan held Xiao Wan's hand and felt her skin was very cold. Turning her head sideways, she saw tears rolling down her face silently.

  Su Yan took out a handkerchief and wiped her face, and Xiaowan finally said: "I want to blow my nose."

  Su Yan put her handkerchief in her pocket and stuffed her with a wad of toilet paper in a stingy manner: "Use this to blow your nose. Don't dirty my handkerchief."

  Su Zhi heard that the sound of the small bowl was not right, so he quietly lowered his head to look at her face. After reading it, he waited for her to blow her nose, without saying a single scolding word.

  Xiao Wan said dullly: "How can I tell my mother when I go back? My mother will be very disappointed."

  Su Zhi scratched his head anxiously. If Xiaowan couldn't go to school, he wouldn't want to go. If you want to go, just wait until the spring enrollment. Why bother to leave one after the other?

  Su Yan seemed to read his thoughts, patted him on the back of the head and said: "Your schooling has been decided, and you will report there next Monday. Your brother-in-law went through a lot of trouble to help you get the opportunity to join the class. , forget it if one of them doesn't go, don't make trouble with me again."

  Xiao Wan also persuaded Su Zhi: "Brother, don't you really want to study? Now that you have the opportunity, you really have to seize it. It's enough that my sister and I are illiterate, no more." You are the only one."

  Su Yan reached out and pinched her ears and said, "Who are you calling illiterate?"

  Xiaowan shrank his neck and said, "I've never seen you studying with us."

  Su Yan raised her head and saw Su Zhi looking at her in confusion. Su Yan simply said: "That's because my cultural level is high enough to meet the future needs. Unlike some people who take the test on all basic things." Don't go there."

  As Xiaowan listened, the conflict shifted to her again, and she suddenly stopped talking while holding the book.

  The three siblings returned home attacking each other.