Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

  Su Zhi picked up Su Yan and stood up on the ground. Su Yan kicked her legs frantically, and afterimages appeared on her calves.

  Xiaowan hugged Su Yan's waist to prevent her from rushing up and beating her again.

  "My mother." Xiao Sun covered his mouth and said, "I will never talk nonsense behind my back again. Look at your sister, she almost tore her mouth to pieces."

  Xiaowan and Su Yan shared the same hatred. She said angrily: "It's the bald guy who doesn't say nice things. Why should he curse my brother-in-law? Bah, if he dares to say another word, I will rush up and tear his mouth apart!"

  Several people gathered outside the yard. Li Haiping knew that people were being beaten here, so she did not dare to come forward. She hurriedly went to the village committee to ask Wang Rongjun to come back.

  Wang Rongjun called other officers. When he arrived, he saw the three gangsters tied up, dying and looking like they had suffered a serious crime.

  Su Yan spread her messy hair completely, turned her head and braided it quickly, and said reluctantly: "Three blind bastards, I will beat you every time I see you!"

  Xiaowan said: "Sister, just calm down. What if you hurt yourself? My brother-in-law should feel bad. From now on, you can ask my brother-in-law to help you beat people up."

  Su Yan snorted and said, "Your brother-in-law is also my defeated general."

  Xiaowan said doubtfully: "Really?"

  Su Yan remembered that they had just met, and Fang Ying had seen her going back and forth again and again, and she said angrily: "Really!"

  Xiao Wan whispered: "Then my brother-in-law is too strong on the outside and strong on the inside."

  Su Yan pretended not to hear, she knew best whether Mao Mao was strong or not.

  Zhao Cuilan asked Xiaoyan to go back to the house. She came to Su Yan and whispered: "There are not just three of them. I saw them once from a distance. There were seven or eight of them. They have been wandering around in nearby villages recently. I heard that they are Criminals who hide in the mountains and run out without food in the winter."

  Xiaowan was startled: "Then will they retaliate against us?"

  Zhao Cuilan pursed her lips and said, "I don't know. The worst I can do is fight with them."

  Wang Rongjun and his officers arrested them and sent them to the Public Security Bureau. Zhao Cuilan and Su Yan also went with them to record statements.

  At the Public Security Bureau, Su Yan learned that Zhao Cuilan was beaten because she stopped their actions without hesitation to protect her family's property.

  The police comrade also said that there are estimated to be four or five accomplices. These people are bad elements who specialize in stealing. This time the Public Security Bureau will unite with all parts of the township to arrest them.

  After coming out of the Public Security Bureau, the group returned to Zhangjiacun.

  Li Haiping was sweeping the floor in Su Yan's yard. She pointed to the damaged door and said, "I found a new lock and locked it for your house. Hey, I just don't know if there will be people who are not discerning and insist on going there." Your family is stealing things. I usually watch over your family, but this time there were too many people..."

  She glanced at Zhao Cuilan carefully and said coquettishly: "It's not that I didn't help you, the three of them were so fierce at that time, and I was just a weak woman. I really had no choice but to run out to get reinforcements first. I'm really sorry. Ah girl."