Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

  "I'll tell you when you come next time." Fang Ying looked at it as a lie. In fact, he was not sure whether Su Yan would come again.

  There is a long fence beside the path, and on the other side of the fence is the beach.

  There are many strong weeds growing on the shallow water beach, and there are obvious tidal zones. You can see people swimming in the water, and cats bending over to pick up kelp and sea vegetables.

  Su Yan crossed her arms and supported the railing, stared straight ahead, and said softly: "How do you know I will come next time? The environment here is so bad."

  The sea breeze made her broken hair fly messily on her cheeks, but it couldn't take away the smile on her face.

  Fang Ying's attention was focused on Su Yan's face, and suddenly he felt that he had heard a very foreign word before, which was very suitable for her, that is "arrogance due to favor".

  She should have noticed that she was special to her, right?

  The little girl is a proud little guy.

  Even if she was acting coquettishly, it didn't matter. She should have kept it in her hands as a pampered treasure in her heart.

  "Don't be in a hurry." Fang Ying looked at what he said and pretended to sigh, "I'll just wait."

  Su Yan didn't notice how such a tall and rich person could pretend to be a little wife.

  Fang Yingkan then said: "If you want to find a virtuous person in the future, remember to find me. You see, I need a good body, a good face, and a good identity..."

  Su Yan smiled and heard a few more horns blaring after get off work in the distance. She suddenly thought: "You have been with me these two days. Your boss won't say anything about you, right?"

  Who should we look at? There are 80,000 people on the island. One person is less than ten thousand people. Who can care about him?

  He pretended to be aggrieved and said, "It's worth it for you."

  Su Yan shuddered, took out her handkerchief, covered her pretty lips, and coughed twice. After using it, he carefully folded the handkerchief and put it in his pocket, looking delicate and charming again.

  Fang Yingkan said insightfully: "Go back. There are big flying crabs and flower caps tonight. Do you like to eat them?"

  Su Yan said: "Eat as much as you can, eating too much will make you cold."

  Fang Ying looked at it and thought to himself, Brother, I'm covering you up so I'm not afraid of you getting cold.

  But I thought about it and didn't dare to say it.

  He could see the stubbornness in the little girl's eyes.

  Fang should know that he is in trouble, and he should maintain a gentlemanly appearance. Otherwise, if he scares the little girl away, who will compensate him?

  He tentatively said: "What do you think if there is a relative who is a big leader in the oil field?"

  Su Yan was still thinking that if the island was closed, she would not be able to sell things on the black market, and she said angrily: "I'll kill that bastard who closed the island in advance first."

  Fang Ying shivered for a moment, then forced a smile and said: "Don't be impulsive, the world is still very beautiful."

  Back at the guest house, Xiaohong delivered the steamed seafood to Su Yan's room. Fang Ying opened the door when he saw the special gentleman and asked Xiao Hong to eat with him, just to avoid suspicion and avoid saying that Su Yan was alone in the same room with him without being married.