Introduction

Su Yan has a graceful figure and is as sweet as honey. She is a lively and pampered rich girl. Accidentally, she was dressed as a capitalist lady with a bad background in the book.

  The original protagonist in the book is married to Zhang Huaijing, an oil field worker.

  The husband has Bai Yueguang in his heart and is very cold to the original owner.

  The parents-in-law disliked the original owner's poor background, and always had her and her younger siblings around, often bullying them.

  In the second year of their marriage, her husband went to the island to develop oil, and the two spent less time together and more time apart.

  Later, he was bullied too much by his parents-in-law, so the original owner had no choice but to go to the island to find her husband. Unexpectedly, the husband had a family there, and the original owner was abandoned and ran away to the sea to die in a frenzy.

  *

  Thinking of the disgusting Bala family,

  Su Yan does not intend to follow the old path in the book.

  When Bao Xiaobao, the second eldest son of the other party, came to propose marriage with a false smile, Su Yan smiled and said: "I'm sorry, I'm not interested in your son. He will go to whoever he has in mind. I can't serve you and your family. Yes." How far, please go as far as you can."

  *

  Fang Yingkan is the youngest deputy director of the oil production field in Hope Oilfield.

  At work, he is vigorous and resolute, and goes smoothly. He is a leader among young people.

  In appearance, he has broad shoulders and narrow hips, handsome and unrestrained, and is a figure among young people.

  When he was doing business in a small town, he met a squeamish girl.

  The two looked at each other disgustedly and gave each other a slap in the face.

  He is a big man, a top oilfield boss,

  Caught a little girl who spoke with a soft southern accent and "bullied" her.

  But the little girl was not someone to be bullied, and she actually traded tricks with him, like a powerful little wolf cub.

  Hey, what happened next?

  Without a fight or acquaintance, he abducted the sweet little girl to the oil field to become an oil nanny.

  The family members of the oil workers' village thought that the squeamish little girl would not be able to adapt to life on the island, and they were waiting for her to cry and make trouble to go back to her parents' home.

  Who would have known that a little girl is better at crafts than a chef, can turn waste into treasure by handiwork, recognize fish, shrimps and countless wild vegetables in the sea, plant fruit trees, build greenhouses, raise chickens and ducks, and just make the hard life a success, everyone envious.

  *

  Zhang Huaijing's wedding day coincided with Fang Yingkan's.

  Fang Yingkan and Su Yan's wedding was "celebrated by everyone" and was the first lively event on the island.

  Zhang Huaijing and Hou Yumiao's wedding only had three tables.

  Halfway through the meal, everyone at the banquet was quarreled and moved away.

  Later, Zhang Huaijing saw Su Yan again, and his eyes widened.

  They didn't notice Fang Yingkan and Bai Yueguang's dark faces at all.

  On the way back, Zhang Huaijing and Bai Yueguang had a big argument.

  Bai Yueguang ignored his neighbors, cried, made trouble, and hanged himself.

  The days to come will also be "lively".

  Protagonist: Su Yan, Fang Yingkan

  One-sentence summary: Oil field leader 189 x Little Sweet Girl

  Purpose: Hard work makes flowers bloom on rocks