Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

  After finishing the work, Su Yan went to Manager Wang to register her work points. This required fingerprinting.

  Today's work is divided into seven points for gay men and five points for lesbians. Teenagers who have not reached adulthood are required to work three times.

  Su Yan followed her younger siblings, and the three of them earned eleven work points.

  Su Zhi was given two bundles of sorghum stalks, which he could take home and use as firewood. He carried one bundle on his own, while Su Yan and Xiaowan pulled another bundle and dragged it back along the road.

  When they reached the road, Su Zhi stopped talking.

  He heard about Zhang Huaijing and Zhang Yueru looking for his sister at the market. He pondered and said, "Sister, next time you go to the market, I will go with you."

  Su Yan knew that Su Zhi wanted to protect her, and the half-grown boy made her feel soft.

  Xiaowan thought Su Zhi wanted to go to the market, so he shouted, "I'll go too next time."

  Su Zhi rolled his eyes at her and said, "You only have two points for selling vegetables. It's still far enough to walk around, so you can't do anything."

  Xiaowan was unconvinced and said, "Then I will sell vegetables for two people by myself. I will never fall behind others."

  Just as Su Zhi was about to speak, a figure walked past the low wall of his home.

  He just had no place to vent his anger, so when he saw Zhang Huaijing's figure, he threw the sorghum stalk on the ground and rushed towards Zhang Huaijing in three steps and two steps at a time.

  Zhang Huaijing felt an evil aura from a distance. He turned around and saw Su Zhi picking up chestnut buds on the ground and throwing them at his head. After that, he picked up the stick at his feet and wanted to beat him.

  Zhang Huaijing was so frightened that he backed away and said, "I'm here to talk to your sister. I'm not a bad person."

  Without saying anything, Su Zhi gave Zhang Huaijing a hard slap on the back and cursed: "Get out! Talking to you is dirtying my sister's mouth!"

  Zhang Huaijing wanted to ask Su Yan what she was thinking and whether what she said that day was angry. Seeing Su Zhi's menacing look, he fled in panic.

  If he didn't get a wife, he'd be whipped to death first.

  Xiao Wan followed and ran out. Not afraid of hurting his hands, he also grabbed the fruit buds on the ground and threw them at Zhang Huai's head.

  The back of Zhang Huaijing's head hurt so much that he almost fell into the ash pit behind him.

  "Don't hit him on the back of the head." Su Yan shouted.

  Zhang Huaijing turned his head and was about to say a few words of gratitude when he heard Su Yan shout: "Hit the buttocks, even if you beat them to bits, they won't die!"

  Zhang Huaijing didn't see the dead grass roots in front of him, so he fell on his back and gnawed on the mud.

  When he ran away on hands and knees, Su Yan put her hands on her hips and imitated Aunt Tong, and said with a cheerful smile: "There is no way to pester me!"

  Xiao Wan also said: "I don't care about my own moral character. Even my brother is afraid of being like this. I'm really irresponsible."

  Su Zhi threw the wooden stick to the ground, clapped his hands, and came over to pull Xiaowan's ears.