Chapter 2: The First Battle

(Everything seems normal in Union City as the civilians are walking while there vehicles roaming but then we zoom in and see Ichika walking down the street as he is follwing the sign of the paper and arrive at some kind of abandoned factory.)

Ichika: Why would they choose this kind of factory?

(He goes inside as he suddenly gets pinned down by someone.)

Ichika: Whoa! Friendly!

(The person who pinned him down is none other than Shoto as he gets up and helps Ichika up.)

Shoto: Sorry... I thought it was the enemy.

(Izuku and Weiss show up as well.)

Weiss: You came, Ichika.

Ichika: Yeah, but we need to find a way to end this?

????: End this? But this is just getting started!

(Riser comes in a motorcycle and takes off his helmet.)

Riser: Hahaha! Surprise!

Ichika: (glares) Riser!

Riser: And now... we battle!

(He pulls out his Card Deck faces it at the mirror as his V-buckle appear in his waist and he does his pose.)

Riser: Henshin!

(He inserts his deck into the belt and becomes Kamen Rider Ouja.)

Izuku: Oh no, you don't!

(They head to the nearby mirror and they pull out their card decks as their V-buckle appear and they do their pose.)

Ichika/Shoto/Izuku/Weiss: Henshin!

(They insert to their belt and transformed into their Kamen Rider forms. Ichika becomes Kamen Rider Ryuki, Shoto becomes Kamen Rider Knight, Izuku becomes Kamen Rider Zolda and Weiss becomes Kamen Rider Femme.)

Ryuki: Let's go, guys!

(The five Kamen Riders go to the Mirror World as they prepare to fight.)

Zolda: We won't be defeated!

(They charge at Ouja, who then prepares to use a card.)

SWORD VENT!

(Ouja summons his swords and starts slashing Zolda and Femme as they back off, and Femme uses her card.)

SWORD VENT!

Femme: How about this?

(Femme runs towards Ouja and slashes him rapidly.)

Ouja: Hehehe! Not bad for a princess!

Femme: I thought you were the snake, not the enchanter.

SHOOT VENT!

(Zolda is armed with the Gigacannons and starts shooting as Ryuki takes the opportunity to punch Ouja, but then he gets pushed and crashes over a trash can. Ouja proceeds to slash Ryuki while dodging Zolda's shots.)

Ryuki: Don't think you're going to win, Riser!

SWORD VENT!

(Ryuki and Ouja clash their blades until Knight comes in and punches Ouja.)

Knight: I guess we're gonna have to work as a real team if we want to stop Riser!

(Knight then uses two cards.)

SWORD VENT!

GUARD VENT!

(Knight summons his Winglancer and Wingwall as they overpower Ouja. Suddenly some Mirror Monsters start appearing. Knowing they can't beat so many monsters, the Kamen Riders retreat back to the Real World.)

(Chapter Ends.)