Bonus Chapter💉

Start from the beginning

Rishabh-Now who will come?

Abhi-No one is going to come, we need to drag them one by one.

He said and sigh in frustration,Rishabh come outside with Sidhant the brothers become more scared when they saw Sidhant’s red and swollen eyes,while bandage on his hand.They all gulp but before they could understand Manik dragged by Rishabh.🤪

Manik looked at his brothers with a scared face.

Abhi-Come on kiddo be fast.

Manik sat on the bed and then two nurses came near him and held him tightly.

Manik-What the hell is this?Leave m.e..

Rishabh-Stop it Manik,Let them do their work,and We know you try to escape so shut your mouth.

He said and gave elastic band to Abhi,Who cleaned the skin of Manik and Put an elastic band around the upper arm to apply pressure,Manik’s eyes winded when he saw Needle.

Manik-Ahhhhhhh Fuck Noooooo it’s too big Bhaiya,P.lease no,I will come at last not now..

He started pleading while glaring at Nurses who were holding him tightly.

Abhi-Sh,Don’t move otherwise it'll hurt more,So be calm.Nothing will happen,I will be gentle.

He said and looked for his veins,Manik bite lips and his heartbeat became too fast.Abhi went to insert a needle but he jumped and yelped.

Abhi-Manik,it’s just a small blood test dude,I am not going to kill you.

Manik-B.ut still look how big the needle will be Paining please..

Rishabh-Abhi don’t listen to his rubbish, just do your work.

Abhimanyu inserted a needle in vein and Manik screamed loudly and Bite on the Nurse hand who screamed too along with him,the room filled with their screams.

Nurse/Manik-Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Manik-Hurttttt take it off ahhhh Baba…

Nurse-Ahhhhh my hand…..

Rishabh’s eyes winded,he try to push Manik but Manik grab his hand and put in mouth and what happened next you all know😪.

Manik/Rishabh-Ahhhhhhh

Abhimanyu draw blood in syringe and then put the bandage around area and look at his brothers with disbelief.Rishabh push Manik hard and groan in pain,Manik who sob slowly and leaned close to Abhi who smile and hug him,Rishabh glare at him angrily.

Abhi-Aww my baby is crying,Don’t cry bacha.

Manik-It’s hurting

Abhi-Shh 

He rubs his back and then takes out one candy from pocket and gives it to Manik who gives him a tooth smile and both brothers Chuckled at him.

Rishabh comes outside and point finger toward Veer,Who looks at him with winded eyes.

Rishabh-Follow me

Veer stand and walk behind him but then he smile and turned other side and going to run but stop by two Nurses who stand there,he gulp and before he could understand,nurses come near him and grab him from the arms and drag him inside the room.Siddharth who looking at Laksh.

Sid-Next is your turn

Laksh-What,You are my elder twin so of course it’s your turn.

Sid-Don’t you want to be my elder.

Laksh-Yes,I want but not now..

He said and looked away,Sid made faces and gulp.Veer sat on the bed and tried to free himself but his bad luck.