"Camila, come join us for breakfast." Alejandro said, noticing the brunette walking down the stairs.

"Okay Dad." Camila replied, before she walked towards the kitchen.

Alejandro and Sinuhe exchanged glances, a surprised expression present on the duo's face.

"Thanks, Maria." Camila smiled, as Maria prepared a plate of breakfast for her.

"You're up early." Alejandro mentioned.

It was very unusual for Camila to be up at 8 am. Normally she'd be sleeping until noon and have her mother prying her hangover self from the bed.

"Yeah, I wanted to take a little breather and enjoy the sunrise." Camila answered before she poured glass of water and handed it to her father.

"Thank you, mija." Alejandro smiled, to which Camila nodded and smiled back before she started eating.

"When you said Friday, I was expecting within the day. I was surprised you arrived last night." Camila said, engaging in small talks and even looking at her father.

"It was Sofi, she was so excited to visit you she just wanted to see you." Alejandro chuckled.

"Speaking of, where is Sofi?" Alejandro asked.

"She's still sleeping, Sir. She wanted to sleep with Miss Camila." Maria replied, as she handed Camila a banana.

"Do you have other business meetings here in LA, today?" Camila asked, looking at her parents.

"Not necessarily. It isn't until the week after next week, mija." Sinuhe smiled.

"Well, I'm glad the two of you are taking a breather.." Camila smiled before she looked at her food and started eating again, even taking the time to ask Maria to eat with them.

Alejandro and Sinuhe looked at each other before shrugging it off and started talking about things, Camila would nod every now and then as she listened attentively. Once the brunette was done, she took the time to properly bid goodbye to her parents.

"Are you going back to Miami later?" Camila asked.

"Not yet. We'll be here until Saturday." Alejandro said.

"No business meetings?

"None. Just visiting you." Alejandro repeated.

"I see. Thanks for doing that, Papi." Camila smiled.

"I'd want to stay and chat some more, but I need to leave." Camila informed both her parents.

"Did you tell her already?" Alejandro asked Sinuhe, who shook her head.

It was only then when they realized that Camila was not in her usual home clothes, rather she was dresses semi-formally.

"Tell me what?" Camila asked, confused.

"We were about to tell you to get ready for the zoo and the aquarium. Then we'll be going to Disneyland and spend the night there." Sinuhe said, also confused.

"Oh. You guys can go ahead, I'm afraid I can't join you." Camila smiled apologetically.

"Why?" Alejandro asked, the tone of his voice showing strictness.

"I'll be at the school library and will be taking an exam and then review for the rest of the day. You all should both get some rest first, you barely slept since you came this dawn." Camila said.

"Also, please take care on your way and text me when you get there. Okay? Please be safe and have fun." Camila smiled, even taking the time to kiss both parents cheeks and hugging Maria.