Chapter I

"Camila. It's not working anymore. Let's break up."

"The hell?"

~

"Mila! Gosh, stop drinking more than you can handle!"

"I can handle anything, everything! Fucking let me be!"

~

"Señora Karla, your-"

"Fuck them."

~

"Enough is enough Karla!"

"No! It never is enough!"

"Señora? Señora!"

"Mama, I don't think she hears us."

"Juan! Get a damn bottle of water."

"But Ma, she-"

"Ms. Karla is having a nightmare!"

With  her son being slower than a turtle, her heart racing, along with the  brunette tossing, turning, and somehow cursing in bed. The woman quickly  grabbed the water by the nighstand and hurriedly splashed it towards  the raging Cabello.

Holding  her cheek, the maid sighed in relief as she heard Camila's raspy  cursing voice, along with the brunette abruptly sitting up and looking  at her with wide eyes.

"Maria!" Camila exclaimed, sitting up and looking at the maid in disbelief.

"I'm  sorry Señora Karla, you were having a nightmare. I had to-" Maria  started, eyes growing wide and stopping midway her sentence when a large  amount of water, followed by a bucket sprung behind the maid and  towards Camila-(With the bucket sucessfully encapsulating her head.)

"WHAT THE FUCK?! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU JUAN!"

In  a split second, Camila was in the arms of Maria holding her away from  Juan-her son. At this rate, she wasn't sure if she was protecting Camila  from hurting herself chasing Juan, or Juan from the raging brunette.

"Let me at him Maria! I'll kill him!"

"Señora  please! It was an honest mistake, I did not mean to throw the bucket as  well!" Juan pleaded, hiding behind the dining chair as if it could  protect her from the wrath.

"Señora Karla, please calm down." Maria begged, hoping for the brunette to miraculously ease up.

"Let  me go Maria! You've been a great asset of this familia, but this son of  yours I'll-" Camila started before she started getting dizzy.

"Señora?" Maria asked, feeling the brunette's weight slowly lean to her.

"I'll get you some other day." Camila grunted, holding her head.

"Maria, I..."

"Sit  down Señora, I'll get the advils ready." Maria calmly requested, while  the brunette nodded and sat down the nearest dining chair.

"Juan, get her a glass of water."

"This time don't you dare splash it on me." Camila glared, while Juan nodded in fear.

Sighing,  Camila bit her lip and closed her eyes. Without Maria, she would've  probably been hyperventilating now. The older woman was right, she was  indeed having another nightmare. Her ex's face is enough to consider the  dream a nightmare.

It's  been 4 months since the infamous break-up happened, and Camila can't  seem to grasp the fact that she was the one being broken up with and not  the other way around. For starters, she was somehow serious with her  past relationship, and yet here she is.