Chapter II

"Laur."

"Yes?"

"Pay attention to me."

"I'm sorry, I was just finishing up your homework Jess." The green-eyed girl smiled, before handing the woman her homework.

"You're already done?!"

"Yep.  Just in case your professor asks for the solutions, it's here on a  separate paper." Lauren informed, before she gently stood up and  gathered her things.

"Hang on, where are you going?" Jess asked.

"Home. I'm done with the request, right?"

"Well,  yes but I was hoping we could...you know." Jess smiled, trailing her  fingertips on Lauren's arm while Lauren quickly shook her head.

"You  know I don't do those services. I just offer my company, a tutor, and a  relative, and even an ex during rare occasions." Lauren chuckled,  moving away.

"What about a date?"

"A fake date is limited edition." Lauren shrugs.

"Why  not a real date?" Jess frowned, Lauren only shook her head before  waving goodbye and rushing out of the building, towards the nearby  dormitory.

"Blonde?" Keana chuckled, while Lauren rolled her eyes before she slipped her bag off.

"Damn Laura." Vero laughed.

"Just help me, please." Lauren frowned, looking at her watch before yeeting the blonde wig she was wearing.

"Who to next?" Keana asked, getting up from her bed.

"Jace McKinley." Lauren hummed, while Keana looked at Vero.

"Brown eyes, brunette, elegant, wears glasses." Vero read through the notes before she nodded at Keana.

"Laura Martinez to Elle Mikaela." Keana muttered, helping Lauren.

Once  done with the preparations, Lauren quickly went from the apartment  towards the nearest cafe, making sure to keep herself in disguise.

"Elle!" A guy waved, while Lauren gave him a small smile before walking towards him.

"Jace."

"Thanks for coming in earlier than the scheduled time, I'm just really nervous." The brunette boy confessed.

"It's  okay, it's understandable." Lauren reassured before she tilted her head  towards the cafe's bathroom, to which Jace nodded nervously.

"Relax,  you'll be fine. Before you know it, she'll be regretting her choice of  not dating you." Lauren said, quickly waltzing towards the bathroom.

This  was a normal setting for her. Changing from character to character. If  anything, she was lucky enough that her client or so-called "girlfriend"  of four weeks wasn't requiring her to meet her today, which gave her  the chance to take extra errands.

Leaning  back quietly and waiting for the dismissal, Camila made sure to hide  herself from the professor. She had a lot on her plate right now, and  she didn't want to deal with any sort of confrontation as of the moment. 

"Have you read the ground rules?" Camila asked to which Lauren nodded.

"What happens on the days you don't need a girlfriend?" Lauren asked.

"You  can do whatever you want, but as soon as I text or call you. You must  answer, immediately. So, keep your phone notifications on." Camila said  sternly.