"So you were the one that saved me from that thing..",you huffed trying to catch your breath as you looked at him closing his backpack.

"Hm?",he hummed in question as he turned around to face you while putting the backpack back on the stone table.

"From that gigantic,scary, big fanged hungry monster snake!",you said as you imitated it with jestures and faces.

"Yeah that was me.I'm not expecting you to thank me about it though,since I kind of kidnapped you afterwards",he chuckled as he looked down on the ground with his hands inside his pockets.

"I was going to but now there is no way!",you backed away from him.You took a quick glance at the big rock door that was opened and back at Doyle.You attempted to run but he came behind you and tackled you on the ground.

"L-let me go!",you screamed as both of you wrestled on the ground.He wrapped his hand around you waist to hold you back and you bit him hard,he started bleeding and he surprisingly let go of you.You ran as fast as you could to the door and then the halls.Thankfully there were laterns on the ground,the whole way so you were able to see where you were going.

You finally reached a different room,several belongings like magazines,food and even a laptop were thrown around.You desperately touched the walls to see if you could find any secret door.You panicked as Doyle's foot steps got closer.You hid under a bed covering your mouth.

You waited for your fate as you knew that Doyle would find you immediately,when you heard the same sound when you were in the other room.The sound of a rock door being pushed aside.So there was a door after all!

(Who is it?I hope it's somebody from my team to save me!),your eyes sparcled with hope,but it vanished immediately after you heard an unfamiliar voice speak.

???->"Did she wake up?"

"Yeah,but looks like she likes to play hide and seek", Doyle responded to the unfamiliar voice and smirked as he looked around in the room.His eyes spotted he bed and he came closer to it.

(Well I'm busted!), you thought as he kneeled down and put his hand under the bed.He eventually touched you and forcefully pulled you out of your hidding spot by your hair.He dragged you out and then let you go,you fell on the floor directly on your butt!When you looked up,to your horror you faced four familiar faces.

Sikorsky,Yanagi,Spec and Dorian.

You had encountered almost all of them except..Dorian.You froze there as the man stared down at you with those terrifying eyes of his that gave you the chills.

"Hello little lady",he kneeled down and smiled at you."I think you know why you're here.So tell me.Where is the ultimate source of power?Thats all we need to know.If you lead us there,we might spare your life and let you go.Deal?",he gave out his hand for a shake.

You looked at his hand and then him.You smirked before spitting directly on his face.

"Do you really think that you can fool me? Ofcourse you won't spare my life.Because I will be a wintess to your filthy little secret.Screw you and my life!I don't care!", you opened your arms widely."Kill me!,torchure me!, do whatever you want.Im not going to say a word,EVER!"

Dorian's face flushed with anger,his vains popped out on his forehead and neck.He clenched his fists and was ready to kill you but Spec and Sikorsky held him back.

"That's what I thought!,you can't kill me!,you need me.Cry about it!,you can't do anything about it!",you pointed your tongue out to him and crossed your arms.