19. The World Finds Out

Start from the beginning

Fallen bent down, "Is that so? Well then, I will have to extract the Allspark by myself."

Before anyone could say anything else a silver shield appeared and then smacked the Fallen across his face plate. Bumblebee gave an impressed whistle while the Fallen lay stunned on the floor staring at the grass. He had to boot up before he realized what happened to him and felt instant fury engulf him. Bumblebee in the meantime grabbed Sam and started to rush away from the group of enemies while laughing internally. The scout had always known his little charge was not the type to simply take things lying down and this proved it. While they raced Bumblebee was contacted by both Optimus and Jazz who were heading towards him.

Bumblebee, "Bee here."

Optimus, -Where are you?-

Bumblebee, "Headed upstate. Though I am avoiding the main roads."

Jazz, -We will be there soon.-

Raon, "After we deal with these clowns."

Jazz, "Yes, come my little sparklings let's show them what we are made of."

The unnamed Cybertronian hissed, "Out of my way soldier. I do not hit Sparklings but I will take them."

Miles, "Over my dead body."

The Cybertronian hissed, "An organic with the sparklings? How dare you expose the innocent sparklings to a disgusting organic!"

Jazz dodged the axe, "Frag off! Miles is one of the best people in the world."

Hong, "Do not insult Miles."

Ohn hissed, "He is our family."

The Cybertronian, "Oh you innocent little Sparklings. You do not know what you are talking about. Come with me. Impactor will take care of you and make sure you are alright."

Raon shot a compressed flame at the large mech, "Stay away from my siblings."

Miles attacked using his aura, "Jazz, take the kids out of here. They are in danger of getting kidnapped. I will join you in a bit."

Jazz was fighting off another Cybertronian, "Are you sure? Sam would be really furious if anything happened to you too. Not to forget Prowl and I would be pretty murderous as well."

Miles smiled at him, "Trust me Guardian. I will join you all as quickly as possible."

Jazz, "Ohn, Hong come on. Raon too."

Miles, "Remember how we dealt with the Plaza incident. Stay close to Jazz, I will find you."

Raon, "Understood."

Jazz, 'What Plaza incident? I will find out later.'

Jazz transformed and grabbed the sparklings who were holding on to his form then released two different coloured mist. Jazz noticed Miles was smirking as his aura covered his face in the form of a mask while the Cybertronians who got caught in the mist screeched in pain. It made the saboteur wonder exactly what the sparklings had been learning when they were with their humans. That certainly was not something that any Cybertronian would teach them, at least not yet. Jazz checked the mist and shivered on realizing it was CeS2, Cerium Disulfide.

Jazz, 'When did they learn to do that?'

Miles appeared from the shadows inside Jazz, "Let's go get Sam."

Jazz was startled but then smirked, "You are going to have to share all your secrets with me one day."

Miles, "If Optimus allows it. Our secrets are not exactly for the sane mind."