[3]: Search For The 'Flag'

Începe de la început

"Samuel, its been a while since you came here, what did you want?"
The man on the desk rise up to stand with the coffee on his hand, he smiled brightly while stirring the coffee with a spoon he had.

Samuel-the man with scars-nodded, he inhaled a deep breath before moving his lips to speak but—SMACK!

The man by the window slams his hand into the table, his chest rising up and down rapidly as he glares toward Samuel.

"Come on! Don't make such 'dramatic' moves and speak already! We already have such problem behind our back!"
The man yells, rising the tension up before the second man with coffee stepped in and chuckles.

"Yeah don't mind Gerald, we have some problem like the disappearance of Terra Unit's captain — who is presumanly dead by now — but well... What is the problem you want to inform us about?"
He apologize before taking a sip of his coffee. Samuel just stand there for a second, anxious about the news he would tell.

"Well Sir-Two Jacque, and Sir-Third Gerald on the battlefield, I found one beast having a bite wound and large stretching from it neck, possibly from a neurofugas."
Samuel briefly explain, Gerald's head shot up with his wide eyes along with Jacque almost coughing out a bit of the coffee, of course they look surprised...

"That's not possible..."

"Of course, beast are some monster hunting in packs, no way there's one who attack their own kind."

As expected, those are the answer spoken by Jacque and Gerald with confusion and surprise and their eyes, Samuel blows out an air of fatigue.

"That's why sir, I need to learn and search more information about this, but I need one thing."
Samuel nodded and elaborates further about it. He, himself does not even believe what he just saw.

Jacque sighed before putting back the mug of coffee to his table, he turn his head to gaze onto the city. After minute of thinking, he turn back at Samuel and nods.

"Fine, we'll do what we could to help you."
Jacque walks to the holographic table before placing his palm in the middle of the table, the whole table ignites it light before emitting a logo, a logo of a simplified deer head.

Jacque started running the table on, Samuel's eyes flinched when he saw the table's light ignite, he never saw it work before.

"Well, I would need B.E.N.D.E.R.A unit with me... That's why Im here."
Samuel reveal his true request, caughting both Jacque and Gerald in shock. Not knowing what to do, Jacque shut the holographic table down with his finger tapping the table lightly, causing the light extinguish instantly.

"Um... Well, B.E.N.D.E.R.A is NOT in our control. But, if you insist..."
Jacque sighed, spitting the fact that the force aren't under their control. He pauses for a second before sliding out a picture of one person seemed to be aged at his 40th on the picture sitting on his wooden chair with — presumably — his son on his lap.

"Search for Santoso, he should be leading the force for now."
Jacque mutters as he put his hand in front of his mouth to think. After a second of thinking to himself, he slides his eyes to the corner to glance at Gerald.

"I will be heading out, Gerald would be helping you."
Jasper continue before turning heels and walking out of the room. Samuel sighed before sliding his eyes to see Gerald on his seat, both his palm of hand covering his mouth but he swiftly swipe it away from his face after knowing their discussion was over.

"Sorry, but the only thing I can do is warn you, B.E.N.D.E.R.A are built just like the S.A.T.R.I.A."
Gerald gives a warning, Samuel know it was a serious one when it come from an experienced person such as the big three leader.