Chapter One ~ A Huge Dream

In the year of 3031, the latest technological advancements have already emerged. There won't be a place where you would not see a single robot or so called Artificial Intelligence. About a thousand years back then, people forecast that A.I will take over the world and human beings will have nothing to do with. However, they were absolutely wrong in fact. 

Robots are essential in everyday life...however, they still can't function without human beings' instructions. Therefore, everybody ranging from kids to elderly are familiar with technologies. Indeed, lifestyles, communication, transportations have been altered due to this. 

Still, there is one thing that hasn't changed much....Sports 

People still enjoy doing and watching sports. Especially, football, basketball and motorsports. Till this day, athletes are irreplaceable as robots can never replicate athletes' talents.

Motorsports include automobile races such as, racing cars, motorbike racings and so on. Among them, WWR is deemed as the most popular motorsport.

Worldwide Racing (a.k.a WWR) is not ordinary motorsport. It is considered as the pinnacle of the motorsports as it has strict rules to follow, different racing tracks around the world and most importantly, only those established automobile brands would spend millions of money to race. What makes it even better is that those teams need to cooperate together to deliver the best and thus, it is not an individual sport. Engineers, strategists, and the racing drivers have to work under a single voice in order to win a race. 

                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~

Planet: Ven_L2.0

Galaxy: Cosmo-CEN1T

The planet Ven_L2.0 has 5 continents: EarlyCon1 (Aborigines), EarlyCon2(Oriental) , Mid-World, LateCont1A & LateCont1B, surrounded by 2 massive oceans: Proteus & Anteia.

Brumania, a developed nation with unique culture located in EarlyCon2, is the home town of Amara Melodyne. The nation is pleasant enough to live. Nevertheless, It has always been Amara's dream to study abroad at LateCont1A. And she has a strong reason for that. 

About Amara....She is unlike any other typical girl you would meet in Brumania. Something about her differentiates her from the whole population in Brumania. That is her passion for automobile sports which she inherited those enthusiasm from her dearest father. Thus, she has never been too eager to jet off to the LateCont1A where there are opportunities to learn more about racing and to be a part of it. 

Since childhood, Amara would prefer to play with mini automobile figures and watch cartoons about cars rather than playing with cute baby robots. She would also go under or climb onto desks, tables and many other furniture to pretend as if she is a Mechanic. As a result of climbing onto a desk, she almost broke her right hand once at the age of 6. Yet, the accident did not stop her passion for automobiles. 

At the moment, Amara is looking forward to apply for a Technological University at U.R.(Located in LateCont1A) while seeking the opportunity to win a scholarship. 

Her father also got promoted and so he went to United Regions (or U.R.), LateCont1A ahead of her. Since then, he has been living there for 7 years. Like Father like daughter, Amara shares her dad's passion for cars. Now, they can't wait to meet again. 

Her mother, on the other hand, is concerned whether if her daughter will be alright. Female Mechanical Engineer is very rare in Brumania. It is unlikely to embark on that career in where they are living right now. Although Amara has tried to convince her mother that she is going to sort out every problems, it is the nature of a mother to worry about her child. The only one way that will make her mom relieved is to become successful as a female Mechanical Engineer. 

In fact, it is extravagant to study Engineering. Dreams can be expensive to achieve but there is always a way to get through obstacles and hence, Amara is applying for a scholarship that is awarded by a well known organization called TECHO. Their goal is to seek teenagers around the world who are keen to make positive changes to their society. 

Indeed, it is not a piece of cake for Amara. In order to be in the finalists, the applicants need to show off their best using all of their effort, time, energy and most importantly, creativity. Amazingly, Amara has made it into the finalist! 

After passing countless interviews and assessments, it is time to announce the winner. Amara with her trembling hands, opens her inbox just to see a letter from TECHO. Her heart is now racing 1000 km/h as she opens and reads the letter...