Making sure all was set, I warned the guard to not leave her door and I made my way to my chambers. I sensed a tinge of pity in one of the guards as I walked by, that is not needed. Quickly drawing out my sword and plunging it deep in his chest. It's either you're on my side or none at all. His bulky figure dropped dead at my feet as I ordered some guards to get rid of his body.

Just then I heard a gasp and turned to the source, footsteps echoed as the little figure tries to run away. But I was faster, catching up to her and encasing her between my arms.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You don't listen at all, do you?" Her flushed face bowed down as she avoided my penetrating gaze. My eyes raked all over her form, settling on her cleavage. I wanted to devour those deliciously full mound of hers. I can't even be angry at her for a minute.

"Y-your m-ma-majes-"

"Silence." I bit out coldly. She had disobeyed my orders and my hand itched to spank her rounded derriere. She was exceptionally beautiful in the golden dress, her small body flushed against mine. Her cheeks tainted pink and her small pouty lips were coated in red lipstick. Red, I love red.

Her small form quivered as she stared up at me. Brown eyes looking tauntingly at me, shining with mischief. Cunning little brat.

"You still don't listen. Had I not ordered you to wait for me? A brat, that's what you are. You've tested my patience enough, now you will be punished, hmm."

"But your majesty-" her eyes widened as her lips trembled at the thought of being punished. She didn't witness me kill that man, if not she would have been too scared to react.

"No such words shall leave your mouth. To the bedroom now!" She immediately ran as I followed behind her. She got in first, closing the doors in my face. What is she thinking now?

Entering the room to find it devoid of any being. She must be hiding, how intriguing. What exactly does she take me for?

Silence.

I could hear soft breathing in the room, coming from under the bed. She wasn't good at hiding, my heart thumped as I smiled. How cute of her, to try to hide from me.

"Princess" I called out pretending to not see her. "If I get a hold of you, I'll feed on that sweet little kitty of yours until it's red and swollen." I teased as I walked round the bed. I could hear her ragged breathing now, her mind must be playing out my dirty words for her. I could smell her arousal, so tempting.

My hand grasped her ankle pulling her out from under the bed.

"There you are. You thought you could hide from me, hmm?" I cooed at her watching her struggling form in my arms. "Now stay still will you. Trust me your punishment won't be too harsh."

"Your majesty please." She begged her eyes glistened with tears. Those big bright pools of hazel shone, it only enraged the beast inside of me, she looked pretty crying.

"Don't cry little one, I haven't even started yet. Look at you, so beautiful begging me, don't cry now you won't have enough tears to shed when I start."

She scrunches her face as if trying to let out more tears. Running my hands through her soft red curls, I gripped it forcing her to stand and bend over the bed. My other hands lifted up the many layers of her dress, exposing her generous derriere. I sucked in a breath as blood rushed to my lower body.

"Damn" I moaned as I caress the soft flesh. My fingers runs down her slit and she jolts a soft moan falling from her lips. I shook my head, snapping out of it. "Now for your punishment" I rubbed my palm together.

Kneading the delicate flesh as she whimpered, wetness seeped from her core.

"Look at you, so needy" I teased her entrance before delivering a small slap to her swollen lips. She jolted, moaning loudly. "Hmm, you like that." She nodded. "Too bad. Now count."