-21-

Chapter 21

Y/n needed to go grocery shopping with Hwan. It is always nice considering how much Hwan loves looking around at colorful things.

It was a day off, and he asked to be included as well. Jungkook never went grocery shopping.

Jungkook asked if he could push the cart with Hwan sitting in the baby seat of the shopping cart seat. While Y/n picked on the monthly supplies she required from the aisles.

Jungkook didn't think it would be that fun to go grocery shopping with her. This is what family does on weekends? He thought.

He wanted her to move in with him, but she still thinks it's not the right time. And Jungkook respected her decision.

He saw her go on her toes to reach for a thing from the top shelf, she mentally cursing whoever decided to make the shelves so tall.

"Let me get that." Jungkook reaches up from behind her and easily grabs the pack.

When he does things like this, she forgets like he is a sub.

After getting all the things, they came back home, Y/n was putting all the groceries in their place while Jungkook was with Hwan.
She looked at her phone, "Oh shit, I forgot."

"What happened?" He asked.

"Today is my dentist appointment. It was 4:30 PM and it was already 3:32 PM."

"I can drop you there." He said.

"No, I will drive myself. Can you drop Hwan to Jin's? I would have dropped him, but the dentist clinic is on the opposite side of Jin's restaurant." She exclaimed, quickly preparing Hwan's baby bag.

"I can take care of Hwan." He said.

"No! You know nothing. Here, give this baby to Jin. He knows everything else. He is even better than me at handling Hwan. Okay goodbye. I am getting late. I will be back in 2-3 hours. I need to do some other stuff in the hospital. You can go back home after dropping Hwan." She pecked his lips and then kissed Hwan's forehead before leaving.

Jungkook looked at Hwan. "Just three hours? I don't need to drop you Jin Hyung, I think I can take care of you and prove mommy wrong. But she doesn't trust me."

He didn't take that to his heart. He also doesn't trust himself, he has never taken care of a baby. And He knows Y/n really cares about Hwan, she is really possessive about Hwan.

"Let's go baby." He picked up Hwan, his phone rang and he took his phone out of his pocket. Known caller. He put Hwan back.

He picked up the call. "Hello, who is it?"

~"Jungkook-ah, Y/n informed me that you are coming to drop Hwan."

He recognized the voice, it was Jin. Jungkook never had direct interaction with Jin and he never needed his number.

"Yes Hyung,"

~"Don't drop him here. I can't take care of Hwan today. " He is lying, he is not busy at all. He just wants Jungkook to take care of Hwan. That way Y/n will know that he can take care of Hwan.

"But Hwan?"

~"You are there. I am sure you can take care of him."

"Really you trust me with your son, Hyung?" Suddenly, the way he says it, he is having second thoughts now.

~"If you don't try doing anything insane with him, then I am okay. Don't dress him like spider man and stick him to the wall with a tape."

Jungkook wasn't thinking about that, but now the idea doesn't seem too bad.

✔️Mommy J.JkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara