-18-✨

Chapter 18

Jungkook has been walking behind her all day, looking for her attention. While she was ignoring him.

"Sir, I am trying to focus on my work. If you don't need anything please leave." Y/n said coldly.

Sir? Jungkook felt hurt. And why is she still cold to him?

"Can we talk in my office?" He exclaimed.

"No, we can talk here." She replied.

"Just one minute." He said, if he didn't get to hug her in a minute or two he would start crying.

"Sorry, sir I can't. I was arranging your meetings, should I book the club tonight for you? As you love going to clubs and being with other girls. I will not disturb you, like I did yesterday." She exclaimed in a mocking tone.

He looked at her with sad puppy eyes. 

"Jungkook, remember the meeting in 30 min?" Jimin said he could see the intense air between Y/n and Jungkook.

"Please handle it alone, I can't do it." He said and left.

Jimin sighed. "What happened?'

Y/n shrugged her shoulders, and focused on working the PC.

Jungkook went to his office.

"You sure nothing happened?" Jimin asked her again, she moved her chair and looked at him. "Want to talk?"

He asked. She nodded her head. "I really need to talk to someone."

"We have 30 min, we can talk." Jimin said they went to his office.

Y/n told him everything.

"Now I am feeling like it is my fault, because I can't forgive him even when it is not that big of a deal. I am being oddly possessive over him, which makes me feel I am toxic." All the relationship before, Y/n never cared much about maybe that was because she never been in a serious relationship before.

Now she is so possessive about Jungkook.

"That is not toxic." Jimin said.

"I think I am toxic. He is getting hurt by me now." She punished him bkw she was supposed to forget it now but she is  still mad at him.

"No, it's fine. You need to talk to him and have a proper conversation."

Y/n was still thinking she was being wrong, she felt like crying. But as mommy she can't cry right?

Jimin noticed that and hugged her. "Don't worry, you both will sort it out."

She hugged him back and nodded her head.
__

Jungkook doesn't like the way she is treating him now. He misses her kisses and hugs.

His phone rang, he wouldn't have picked it up. But he looked at the caller ID. He sighed, it's his grandpa and he has to attend the call.

"Good evening Grandpa."

"I told you to come back where are you? You are really planning to come back to attend my funeral. " His grandpa said. Not this again.

"I was busy."

"What about the girl you were talking about? Come home quickly and bring her too."

Jungkook pouted, he made the girl he wants to marry mad.

"Yeah, okay Grandpa, right now I am getting late for a meeting. Talk to you later, take care. Bye." He hung up the phone.

He put his head on the table, he got up and went out. He didn't see her around, he asked one of the employees who told that she went to Jimin's office.