-11-

Chapter 11

Y/n came back, Jungkook was sitting on the couch. He was feeling extra cute right now. He was tired of being cold and hot.

"Your clothes will take time to dry. Want some milk?" She asked.

"Your milk?"

"Excuse me?" She said surprised. Jungkook realized what he just said. His panicked again.

"No, I-i mean w-hich milk?"

"Which one you like? Banana milk?" She asked.

"Yes, pwease." He pouted. She smiled and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook hide his face in the cushions, "Why am I behaving like this!" He exclaimed.

Then he noticed a cooky plushie, he pick it up and hug it. "Hwan loves cooky just like me, Y/n loves banana milk. We have so much in common."

He then decided to text his mommy.

Bunny 🐇-
Sorry to disturb you right now, but
Mommy do you have milk in your titties?

Mummy 💖-
😶😶😶

(No but really, Y/n was speechless. She peeked from the kitchen, and indeed Jungkook was using his phone. Good thing she didn't leave her phone there, or else she would get exposed.)

Bunny 🐇-
Tell me, you said you have a baby, so you have milk right? 🥺

Mommy 💖-
I do have....😶

Bunny 🐇-
Brilliant, then I will wait to taste it😁

Mommy 💖-
Why you want to taste it?😶

Bunny 🐇-
Just want to suck titties 🥲

( The fck is wrong with him! He was way to straight forward.)

Mommy 💖-
You might be able to do that soon
Like really soon. 😉

( Y/n smiled while looking at the phone.)

Y/n came back with the banana milks. "Here," she give it to him.

He locked his phone quickly.

"Thank you." He mumbled. He started drinking it, and he look so adorable when he is drinking. His doe eyes look so big.

He looked so innocent. As if he wasn't thinking about sucking titties just now.

"Do you want to watch something?" She asked, and turn on the TV. "Ah, I like watching Disney animation, they give me nostalgia. Would you like to watch them too?"

He nodded his head. "Okay." She played, classic Disney movie, Dumbo.

Y/n give him a blanket. He took it. It was so nice to wear oversized hoodie, hug a plushie, drink his banana milk and watch Disney movie.

She sit near him, she was wearing a shorts and her legs were all revealed. Her legs reminded him of his mommy. He started staring at them except of watching movies. He realized that he was staring at her legs, he cover it with the blanket.

"Y-you- will get cold." He said. She smiled.

"Thank you." She said. Okay now it was worse, her legs could slightly touch his legs.

"Do you to cuddle? Actually I feel cold, it would be nice if you could cuddle me." She asked directly. He just forget that he is her boss or everything else and nodded his head.

He put his head on her chest, his arms wrapped around her waist. And one leg on the top of her. This felt so nice. He could smell her, and she smell like the body scrub she use. It was really good.