-4-

Chapter 4

Swinging her chair left to right. Her boss told her to come on time But she doesn't know where he is now.  She already set her desk, the office doesn't has much people right now. Since it's super early, like 6 o'clock in the morning. Her new boss is insane.

Y/n yawned and put her head on the desk, she fall asleep late night. At first she was texting someone late night and then her son didn't let her sleep. And now this new boss who told her to be here at 6'o clock and it's 7:45 am. He is still not here. She closed her eyes for a quick nap.

She was completely sleeping when someone knocked on her table. She opened her eyes to see his tall figure standing infront of her. She gasped, fixing her hair and dress. She stand up way to early causing her to lose her balance but he hold her before she could fall.

"Good morning, sir."

"First day and you are  already sleeping." He said in cold tone.

"I didn't had any work."

"So you thought you would sleep? If you don't have any work I will give you more work." He exclaimed.

"What-"

"Jungkook why are you scolding her in the morning." Jimin asked who shown up in sweatpants, messy hair, a shirt and a blazer.

"What is this Jimin? Did you just wake up?" Jungkook asked.

"I will dress up in my cabin. But why are you scolding this poor beauty?" Jimin said, then looked at Y/n. "Shit no."

Y/n was confused, why his reaction changed?

Jimin looked at Y/n from top to bottom. "Y/n, heels are not allowed in this office."

Y/n looked down at her heels, then at Jimin.

"Why it's not allowed? Because she look taller than you?" Jungkook said.

"Yah! Not that. I am tall. It's my rule, heels are not allowed." Jimin said triggered.

"And I will pay you extra you kept wearing that heels."  Jungkook looked at her legs again. "Definitely it look hot." He mumbled under his breathe.

"Yah! What you said? You will pay her for wearing heels! I am your best friend remember! Why you make fun of me!" Jimin was no having.

"Let's go, you need to find someone that matches your height with or without heels. Leave Y/n to me." Jungkook sipped his coffee from one hand while his other hand wrapped around Jimin's shoulder. "I will send you more work, Y/n."

___

Y/n been working the day that she didn't even had time to look at her phone. She finally decided to take a small break, Jungkook is in his office. So at least she can check her notifications.

Bunny 🐇-
Good morning Mommy💞
Received at 6:15 am

Mommy...
Received at 8:20 am

Mommy 🥺?
Received at 10:15 am

Where are you? Are you mad at me?
Received at 2:06 pm

She looked at the text, he is a little clingy but cute.

Mommy 💞-
Hi, baby
Sorry mommy been busy the
whole day and couldn't
text her lil Bunny

Bunny 🐇-
Thank God you didn't left me😭
I got scared 🥺
Why mommy is busy? Are you busy with your friend? That will make bunny sad 🙁
Since mommy is not paying much attention to me, mommy doesn't love me....

He look sensitive. Y/n thought.

Mommy 💞-
No! I am busy because of my new boss, he give me so much work to do

Bunny 🐇-
How could he do that! He should burden you! I am mad! Mommy leave him and join my company. Please 🥺

Mommy 💞-
Hahaha, you have a company?

Bunny 🐇-
Not one, I own multiple companies.

(That sound like a joke. If he is rich and handsome. What is he doing here?)

Mommy💞-
Sure you do.

Y/n didn't believe him.

Bunny 🐇-
Mommy, is your new boss cute? 🥺

(Y/n smirked, is he jealous? She think for a Moment about Jungkook, rude, cold, classy and extremely hot with tattoos and piercings. Damn, she didn't thought before but he is hot. No, not hot. He is H O T. )

Mommy 💞-
He is a daddy material and he is handsome.

Bunny 🐇-
So, mommy want daddy or baby bunny 🥺?

(He was jealous, of himself to say.)

Mommy 💞-
Ofc, I love my baby more. Daddy/Dom are overrated. I want a baby boy
now😗 Anyways, I will talk to you later,

My boss will scold me.

Bunny 🐇-
Okkie 🥺 Take care, don't forget to text me later....

__