-19-

Chapter 19

They were cuddling on the bed, they heard crying. Y/n sit up, "You sure? Can you walk?"

She nodded her head, just a few minutes ago, she could feel her legs. Jungkook helped her take shower and changed clothes. Now she was feeling sore but better.

Y/n went to Hwan's crib, she picked him up. "Mama is here." She patted him. She sat on the bed and she was going to feed him.

She then sighed. And pulled her shirt down. "What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"It's finished. Let me bring baby food for him." She said,

"What? You can run out of breast milk? I thought you had unlimited milk for me and Hwan." Jungkook asked surprised. He really thought, breast milk never finishes.

"Yeah, can you hold Hwan? I will come back." She left the room. He held the baby.

"Sorry, I didn't share the milk with you today." He pouted.

Hwan was talking in baby language, it looked like he was scolding but rapping in baby language like his father does.

Y/n came back, she took Hwan. "Do you want to eat something too?" She asked Jungkook, he nodded.

After feeding Hwan, she cooked and served Jungkook food and then they went back to sleep.

But with Hwan, as he is used to sleeping with Y/n when he is with him. She thought it would bother Jungkook , as Hwan wakes her at night at least 3-4 times and Jungkook's sleep also gets disturb.

It was 3 am, and Hwan was fully awake, he wouldn't let them sleep, if they turned off the light he would start crying. She is used to getting less sleep but she was worried about Jungkook. Who looked sleepy but he was still playing with Hwan.

"Jungkook, you should not stay here." She spoke, he pouted.

"Why?"

"You get disturb here-"

"Don't you dare. You both are my family. I won't get disturbed." He exclaimed.

Jungkook felt like home with Y/n, she takes care of him, cooks food for him and she loves him. He doesn't remember that kind of behavior from his parents. He grew up with a babysitter, and then his grandfather, who was focused on turning Jungkook into a man even when he was just a child.

Now He loves Y/n and Hwan a lot.

"But I want you to stay in your house. We spend time together in the office." She said, he pouted and then hid under the blanket.

"You don't love me." He said, under the blanket.

"No, I didn't say that."

"You don't want to spend time with me, that means you don't love me." He said. She hugged him with the blanket on top of him.

"No, I love you." She exclaimed.

"No, you don't."

"No, I do."

"No, you don't." He argued.

"I do."

"You don't.

"I do." The third time she said 'I do.' He brought his face out of the blanket.

"You said I do three times, that means now you are mine. Forever and ever. He held her arm. "You can't get rid of me now. We are married." He hugged her.

She chuckled and squeezed his cheeks. "You are so adorable." She kissed his cheeks.

___

"You and Hwan will live with me." He exclaimed.