Chapter Five: A Curseful Recovery

Warning

this chapter mentions blood, wounds, needles, and stitches. Please read at your own risk.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok. Ok. You deserve to h-hear at least the context. Well, t-the context I know." Four's voice slightly echoed from the bathroom.

"Just... try to get dressed."

"Hey, Meggy!"

"What's up my blue jay?"

" I found a huge thick blanket! It's one of those heated ones! I plugged it in and placed it on the couch, and Melony is covering it up over Three. It's big enough for the whole couch almost."

"O-oh, thank you, Tari," Meggy said as she turned back to the bathroom door, and waited. Despite the door being cracked open.

"I-im dressed." she could hear.

She opened the door and walked in seeing a pale Smg4 currently sitting on one of the toilets with the lid down. He was dressed in new fresh pajamas, a blue tank top, and another pair of sweatpants. Meggy looked down and saw his earlier attire on the floor in a pile that was soaking wet.

He was still shivering.

"Hey, Tari? Can you heat a towel for a minute? I need to dry his hair in the game room."

"Sure thing." :)

Four looked up when he heard the mention of going into the game room.

Oh god. Smg3.

The man in the blue tank top got up and started to the room, however, gravity suddenly crumpled his legs and he noticed how the tile floor surged to his face.

"Sh*t! You okay?!"

"N..gh.."

"*sigh* Four are you aware that was pretty stupid?"

"Y-yeah."

She slipped her arm under his shoulder again. And they were automatically walking, despite Meggy holding him up like a living puppet, he never tripped nor fell.

"Alright, you are going to sit here on the couch. I'm going to get some bandages. You sit here and warm up in the blanket. Luigi is making tea for everyone, and- here's some pillows."

Saiko came from behind and handed a pile of fluffy colorful pillows. Meggy muttered a thank you as the pink-haired nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"You. Sit here. And don't move."

Meggy also soon after walked into the kitchen. Even with the door, he could hear discussion in the room. It sounded serious.

Smg4's throat hitched as he let out a long
Shuddering sigh. He didn't mean for any of this to happen, nor Three.

He looked over and saw the faint man, still in slumber. Melony was beside him tucking in the blanket on his side of the couch, then gently fluffing some pillows that Saiko had given, and placing some under his head and back for support.

Four excused himself and sneezed, away from the melon girl and the tsundere.

"Bless you. :3 ." She said with a soft smile.

"T-thanks."

"Ofc!"

Her smile faded when she saw how he was frowning at the faint conversation in the kitchen.

".... I know it was a rough night, and it's still night, but... Try to relax okay? I'm keeping my eye on Three. You seem bad in health as well and- everyone- is just concerned that's all. We all care about you and Three. You guys didn't do anything wrong."