Chapter Three: What is going on?!

Hey! Author here! Just wanted to say I don't own Smg4 or Smg4 characters period. Imma edit chapter one and add that message in there. Also not only this story is gonna be like Beauty and the Beast, but it will also be a bit like Turning Red (a Disney movie)
But enough of my talking ON WITH THE SHOW!

Warning the parts of this chapter are a bit disturbing, including a panic attack, so be warned and read at your own risk.

The Lorax : Me, warning you about the things in this chapter but however I can't reach a doorknob.

The Onceler: You the reader 👁️ 👄 👁️ 💧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The purple-clad man slowly awakened his heavy eyes and put all his strength into moving his fingers.

"Ugh, what the - hell? where-.. Where am I?"

He looked around in his new surroundings. he wasn't in the castle anymore. And nobody was around.

Everything around him was pitch black. The only color he could make out was the grey-scaled concrete floor that he could see beneath him as he was sitting up on the ground. He shivered to the cold absence that the whole room gave off. He wanted to get up and go invesagate but before he could do so he heard sudden loud sound of metal. Which scared the sh*t out of him as he whipped around to face the noise.

Suddenly, a figure Three could slowly make out from the dark was walking slowly toward his direction.

They stopped short not revealing their face or clothing. But he could see a silhouette of a person standing there.

Three silently gulped and did everything in his power to not show fear. This felt... real. But not real at the same time.

Three was abruptly pulled from his thoughts as the figure coughed and started to speak.

"Listen to my words Smg3."

"If you are unable to love another with trust and earn that person's love in return, by the time the last petal on the enchanted rose falls, you will remain stuck in this curse forever, and in addition, it will affect your new friends due to your actions."

"W-what does that even mean? What curse?? wait, this- this is just a dream? Isn't it?!"

"It is real. You will remember this afterward right in real-time."

"Who- who even are you? Ugh! Stop being a wuss and come into the light instead of rotting in the dark!"

The figure happily sighed with a mock of a laugh.

Slowly step by step the figure gradually moved toward the light.

Three could not believe it.

It was the old woman he turned away from the castle door.

The air around him that once was cold and calm suddenly grew violent and unsettling.

Three tried to make a sound out of his mouth reacting to the woman, but the being quickly snapped her bony fingers causing the man to only make a gagged moan as a unique dog muzzle was blocking his words.

With a quick instinct, Three tried everything to rip off the muzzle. But the more he tried, the tighter it automatically got to his head. He managed to make it so tight that his vision began to get blurry and unexpectedly kneeled on his hands and knees. He started to feel nauseous and wanted to lose consciousness right then and there as his breathing started to grow rapidly and shallow. The muzzle made his skull feel like it was going to explode. He then suddenly felt a hand forcefully grab his hair and lift his head to see no one but the woman herself.