Chapter Four: The Beast

Heads up!
I am thinking of adding illustrations now and then At a point in the story I might not I might idk I'm still thinking about it.
Heads up some meggy × Tari!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tari's Violet eyes fluttered open as she yawned. She then with sleepy eyes glanced at her meta arm for the time.

4:02am

"Ugh. It's too. Early." she mumbled as she snuggled into Meggy's arm for warmth. She stayed the way she was until after waking up, she realized how thirsty she was. She reached over to grab her water bottle only to find one drop from it.

"Rrgh."

She slowly moved from Meggy trying her best to not wake her up. But Meggy's eyes soon fluttered slowly feeling Tari's arm move away from her arm, making her arm feel chilly due to Tari's absence.

"Oh. Shoot. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."
Tari whispered.

"Mmnn... no.. It's okay. I don't care. Why are you awake?"

"I just woke up, and I'm just getting some water from the kitchen, my bottle is empty."

".....Well.....it seems like Three and Four are up," Meggy muttered.

"Hm?"

Meggy tilted her head towards the two empty sleeping bags that were now right next to each other, other than what Meggy remembered, Three's bag was farther away than Four before she dosed off.

"Oh. I'm guessing they're in the kitchen, maybe they couldn't sleep either."

"Or they're just making out somewhere."

Tari gawked at Meggy before Meggy started giggling at her face.

"What?? You know it will happen one day."

"We can't just assume they like each other!
Although, they would be a cute couple I will admit, but."

"But what Tari? It's obvious that Three is gay in some type of way."

"Yes, but- *sigh* go back to sleep you cute orange. I'II be back in a quick second."

"Okay... I'm here waiting." Meggy whispered as she curled up in her sleeping bag and snuggled with her pillow.

It wasn't long till she heard weird sounds and then a sudden blood-curdling scream was heard from Tari.

Everyone was jolted awake.

Meggy almost ripped her sleeping bag as she jumped out and bolted to the kitchen where her girlfriend's scream was heard.

"Tari?! Babe! What's wrong?!-"

"Oh. My... my god."

The kitchen was a disaster.

A chair was broken, shattered pieces were all over the tiled floor, black dried goop was everywhere, the table was moved, a giant hole in the wall leading outside, and spilled liquids were on the floor, Meggy could have sworn she saw a small bit of dried blood.

Soon everyone else from the room who was
awakened joined behind Meggy and Tari at the doorway gasping as they got a good look a the kitchen.

"Tari? Hun, Are you okay?" Meggy asked as she guided the girl's shoulders towards her to make her make eye contact.

Tari's water bottle was a few feet away from her. Meggy knew she dropped it in shock.

"Deep breaths okay? Don't look in the kitchen anymore. I don't think it's a good idea right now."