Chapter One: The Old Woman

"NOOO MAMAAAA-"

"Mario, you can find other games than the pasta simulator-"

"BUT I WANT MOREEE IT CAN'T BE
OVER!!! D:"

Smg4, sitting in a nearby lounge chair, looked over at the plumber's video game console. Seeing the video game credits, it was telling him he finished the game and got the highest score.

"Uhhh Mario. You reached the highest score though, I'm sure there are other games like such."

But he didn't want another game, pasta games were (not surprisingly) hard to find, especially for someone who has an obsession with spaghetti. The only thing he could do at that moment (till someone got annoyed and offered a simple solution)was scream and cry.

"AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh D:<"

"Oi! We're trying to concentrate here!"

"Uhhh yeah! ..... what he said!"

Smg3 and Boopkins were currently building a card tower on a table nearby in the game room. Mario's screaming was making the tower shake.

In the center of the room, all of the girls and Luigi were playing Super Smash Brothers on the couch. Except for Melony because she was peacefully asleep. Smg4, where he was, was currently scrolling through his phone looking at memes.

Well, before Mario interrupted him of
course.

"Mario shut up! I can't hear my rap music!" Said Bob, and Melony started blinking awake from her sleep.

"Mario... just look and browse for other games," Meggy said while she was beating
the crap out of Luigi's character.

"Player 2, defeated."

"Dang it," Tari exclaimed.

Not before long she glanced around her shoulder behind the couch.

"How about Papas Spaghettiria? That's a fun game!" Tari suggested.

"OOOOooooooooo :D "

"You get to make pasta foods for customers in your own restaurant!"

Mario eagerly started searching for it on his switch.

"Just give him a second, he'll find it," Luigi muttered still smashing buttons on his controller.

"....MAMMAAAAAMA YEESSSSSSSS!!!"

"Player 5, defeated."

Meggy turned around as she was sitting next to Tari.

'I'm guessing he found it." She said while laughing.

"Mama Mia, Nothing stops him and his spaghetti."

"THX GUYS :D also, Mario's still happy for you two!!"

The orange and the blue-haired immediately started blushing. While
Boopkins added a few cheers to Mario's statement.

"It's been a few weeks since we confessed, but thank you red. :) This is.. *sigh* I don't know like the thirtieth time you have said that to us this week." She said letting out a small laugh.

"WELL MARIO CHEERS ON ANYONE D! PLUS, HE GETS TO ANNOY YOU AS MUCH WITH THOSE OTHER TWO GAYS BACK THERE-"

"I am NOT gay." Three stated clearly.

"PFFF AS IF LOLOLOLOL-"

Three growled as he gave Bob the finger, picked up a random object, and threw it at
him.

"OW MY OVARIES!"

Smg4 smirked at his friends as he glanced at his memes again. But he then noticed a playing card on the floor. He stood up and slowly picked it up for Boopkins and Smg3. However, He immediately stopped what he was doing when he saw Sm3 trying to place the last cards on top. He was standing on the tip of his shoes trying to place the last two cards with boopkins on the side watching with scared eyes.