Chapter Two: Lets have some fun

Start from the beginning

"By the wayyyyy, the rose is beautiful. I'll take it for you and put it in a vase for the kitchen. So you don't have to look at that anymore. Smg4 was looking for decoration in there anyways!" Boopkins gently pulled the rose from threes grasp and started towards the kitchen. Suddenly he stopped and turned towards Smg3.

"Oh also! We're all doing the group sleepover! Surely that will get your mind off of things! :D "

"Oh yeah, that sounds.... fun.:"

He said with a smile.

Boopkins smiled back and started to proceed to the kitchen without stopping this time.

With what was said, Three walked into the game room and explained to Four the person at the door was someone who was lost and needed directions, not his computer mouse.

"Ah, well that makes sense now. Hey!
Since you are here now, join us in Twister!
It's been getting really funny lately!"

Without any questions asked four took three, who started to blush, by the wrist and dragged him by his side to the new spacious game room. All of the furniture was moved to the corner of the room for the giant mat in the middle of the floor.
..And the current tributes playing the game were Meggy and Tari, Three cracked a smile seeing how tangled up the girls were.

'They're going to fall any minute now.

Everyone was sitting in a circle around the mat either watching or having a quiet small talk.

"GO GAYS :D"

"Mario it's Lesbi- you know what never mind at least he's mostly right." Laughed
Meggy.

"Alright! Left hand green," Melony announced she sat in the circle with the spinning board in her hands.

"Ok..." muttered Tari. She was trying to figure out how to approach this. Because she was almost on top of Meggy. Meggy had her legs crossed and twisted around to reach the dots underneath Tari. Due to Meggy's height versus Tari, she had to go underneath. Everyone was encouraging them or smiling with laughter seeing what was happening.

"Right foot yellow!"

Both girls reached for Yellow with their right foot, while Tar nailed it down because of her height, Meggy, not so much.

"I CAN'T REACH! XD "

Everyone started laughing. Including Smg3 and Tari.

"Just try! You can do it!" She encouraged.
Meggy reached her right foot as far as she could reach. But, she forgot how Tari was basically twisted on top of her, so when she reached her foot upwards she accidentally kicked Tari's leg out of place and caused the blue-haired to fall on top of her in a heap on the mat. Soon after what just happened they started laughing at themselves with everyone.

"Oh my god- ha- are you ok? Ha ha ha!"

"Ha ha ha I'm good if you are Meggy!
Melony, what was our score?" Tari asked.
"You got.... Ten spins!" D
"Nice!"

She stood up with Meggy and double-high-fived her.

"Alright, who wants to go next??">:)

"I WOULD GO BUT MY SPAGHETTI
DOESNT LIKE THIS GAME D: !!"

"I would like to but Mario doesn't want to so I wouldn't have someone to compete with." Claimed four.

"Saiko?"

"Nuh-uh. Thanks but no thanks. I'm better off, watching you goobers from here is enough." She said, with a smile.

" ok uuhh wait where's Boopkins?"