Nota dell'autore

»»
Nota dell'autore
Author's note

Ciao!

I greet you who are reading this and hope you are doing well wherever you are. I am here to speak about DONNA ANGELICA, obviously.

I had taken a break from writing, mostly because of writer's block and also because I was a teensy tiny little bit bummed by the miniscule feedback from the readers of my story; itsbaddiebitch the only one who sends me feedback and positive comments, you are very much appreciated beyond what you could possibly imagine, thank you very much! Sending you so much love from the comfort of my messy bedroom.

But now I have decided to continue writing, regardless of whether or not I do get feedback of sorts or whatever, as long as my story is out there then it's alright.

I will try to publish chapters as regularly as I can and also make them lengthier(fingers crossed). I might make a few slight changes here and there in the previous chapters, not certain if I will.

DONNA ANGELICA was originally going to be a short story but my unsatisfied self has decided to spin it in a different direction that may or may not go on for a while, who's to say?

If my words have touched your heart then please do show some love but if they went over the top of your head then good for you.

So anyway, I have said what I wanted to say and I am glad you have read it this far, bless you dear reader. I and all my wonderful characters will be back surely but until then,

Arrivederci!