"Sor-sorry! I thought you were talking about the 'I Love You' thing, not the other thing" Marine says while flustered and while also holding her tail for comfort as she stands in the living room, trying to explain herself as best as she can.

                "You were?" Cream says confused.

                "Yea-yeah. It was probably stupid. S-"

                "I love you too."

                "..."

                "Marine?" Marine freezes this time. Letting go of her tail and standing in place, unresponsive. But not for long as Cream goes up to her and holds her hands for stabilization. Which Marine notices immediately and blushes at, causing Cream to realize what she's doing and causing her to blush too..

                "Thank...Thank you"

                "Yeah... you're welcome."

                "...We should probably go back to bed, right?" Marine says while pointing towards the stairs

               "Yeah, I mean. Unless you want to talk about anything else?" Cream says putting a hand behind her head.

               "Do you?" Marine questions.

               "..."

               "Cream?"

               "Yes. Yes, I do."

               "What is it?"

               "..."

               "Cream?"

               "Right! Sorry."

               "It's Okay..."

               "I Love You."

               "...Thanks?"

               "I love you." Cream says and takes Marine by the hands.

               "Why do you keep saying that?"

               "Because I love you."

               "Thank you?"

               "Do you love me?"

               "Yes?"

               "Why was that a question?" Cream says and laughs a bit.

               "Sorry, Yes"

               "Say It."

               "...What?"

               "Say it like you mean it in the way that you specifically mean it."

               "This sounds and probably is very very confusing"

               "Just do it. For me."

               "Okay"

               "..."

               "I love you"

               "..."

               "There, happy?" Marine says while laughing

               "I love you too" Cream says smiling at Marine who laughs a bit more

               "...Was there a purpose for this?"

               "Yes."

               Cream takes Marine by the hands again, then brings her closer to herself. Marine stops laughing and looks at her, turning her head to look confused. Cream smiles and closes her eyes. Marine still doesn't know what's going on, but Cream pressed forward. Inching closer and closer. Till their about an inch apart. Cream opens her eyes again, to look at the other and how she'll reacting. Marine somehow gets it into her mind what's going on, last minute but still welcome. She relaxes and looks into Cream's eyes and Cream looks back into hers. They finally meet and hold for what seems like forever to the two. Willing and passionate. Years of hope held up for so long. Finally released into this one kiss. Then eventually, they seperate. They both wished it could continue, forever. But for now they want to see each other again. They look at each other in a almost mandatory amount of silence. They continue looking at each other and doing nothing for a bit, just a bit.

                "That's what you wanted to do, right?" Marine says going back into panicking mode. Cream laughs.

                "Yes, that's absolutely what I wanted."

                "Good."

                "..."

                "..."

                "Marine?"

                "Yeah?"

                "I love you."

                "I love you too"

                The two stand by themselves for a bit then they go back upstairs and go to sleep together. Snuggling up as girlfriend and girlfriend. After all this time. Unsurprisingly, Blaze is still asleep. The two fall asleep, slowly but surely. Marine doesn't have a nightmare that night, she only has good dreams and so does Cream. They sleep until the sun comes up. By themselves. Together.