Chapter 1 (edited)

A man was sitting on the king's seat with his legs resting on the coffee table in front of him, swinging a gun between his fingers as he watched his men mercilessly beat a man who was screaming in agony and pleading for his life, saying, "Boss, please forgive me, please don't kill me." The man laughed and said, "Salaar Ali Khan never forgives someone who betrays him," before shooting the man in the head.

On the other hand, a stunning girl was getting ready to have lunch with her closest friend, Sonia. She headed downstairs after getting ready.

She saw her mother sitting in the living room.

Alisha: "Mama, can I please go to lunch with Sonia?"

Mama: "Sure, Alisha, just be back before evening, okay?"

Alisha: "Okay, mama."

Mama: "Is Sonia picking you up?"

Alisha: "Yes."

The doorbell suddenly rang. She went to open the door and saw Sonia's brother standing there. She smiled.

Alisha: "Hi, Ryan."

Ryan: "Hello."

Ryan: "Since the cafe is on my route to my workplace, Sonia asked me to drop you off at the restaurant since she couldn't pick you up due to an essential work appointment."

Alisha: "Let me grab my handbag, and you can come inside if you want."

Ryan: "No, it's okay. I will be waiting for you in my car."

Alisha informed her mother that she is going with Ryan.

After grabbing her handbag, she went and sat in the car. Ryan drove off. The ride was in comfortable silence. Ryan dropped off Alisha at the restaurant.

Alisha: "Bye and thank you."

Ryan smiled and replied, "You're welcome."

On the other hand, Salaar's assistant told him that he had a meeting at XYZ restaurant at 2:00 pm. "Hmm," replied Salaar.

(Time skip)

Salaar was about to leave the restaurant since the meeting was almost over, but then he heard an angelic voice and turned to look at the person who had such a beautiful voice. A girl was sitting there, eating her food and talking on the phone with someone. She had long, curly hair, Punjabi jutti, and was wearing a white shalwar kameez. Her beauty and innocence were evident in her eyes, and he was mesmerized by them. He stared at her for fifteen minutes while she spoke on the phone, until her friend came out of the restroom and started packing their stuff. For whatever reason, Salaar did not want her to leave, so he gave his men orders to follow her and gather information about her. His men were frozen because they had never seen their boss act in such a way after seeing a girl.