Chapter 7 (summary)

(Author's pov)
So basically salaar's family traveled to mumbai for Ali friend's daughter that is sonia,Sonia's father,Alisha's father and salaar's father are childhood friends they used to live in jaipur but Asfandyar decided to move to mumbai and open a business it went well and now he is the one of the best business man in india,Sonia's father moved to mumbai because he got a better job in mumbai the coincidence was that both of the friends were living very close to each other they met each other really often Alisha and Soniya basically grew up together and became best friends more like sisters both of the mother's were also  best friends since childhood ,Ali stayed in jaipur and started to expanded his father's business and now his company comes in the best of 3 in india,so after salaar's family traveled to mumbai they booked the same hotel in which the engagement and marriage is happening to help in the preparations,tomorrow is soniya's engagement Alisha is upset because she thought that she forgot her heels in her house it would take two hours to go to her house and then come back and everybody was busy in the engagement preparations but shameer found out that she was upset because she couldn't find her heels so he thought to go and ask his uncle if he saw her heels and kept it somewhere,he found out his uncle was having a reunion with  best friend and his family after he asked he got to know that the heels were in the trunk of the Asfandyar's  car he left after that he told Alisha that her heels were in Asfandyar's car trunk so she don't feel upset anymore she was very happy to have a brother like him she gave him a hug and then got busy in the engagement preparations.

New characters

Sonia = Alisha's best friend

Ryan = Soniya's brother

Hammad = Soniya and Ryan's father

Shenila = Soniya and Ryan's mother

Hamza = Soniya's fiancé and soon to be husband

Hussain = Salaar's one and only best friend

(Guys I am so sorry for the short chapter don't worry I will update soon)