Chapter 3 ( edited)

Chapter 3

(Author's pov)

Ali signed and sat on a chair.

Ayan:"Do you know the girl that bhai loves?"

Ali: "Yes, I know her. She's Asfandyar's daughter,"

Ahmed:"Are you talking about Asfandyar wali?"

Ali:"Yes, I am,"

Umar: "He is a very popular businessman in mumbai"

Ayan: "How do you know him?''

Ali:"Asfandyar is my childhood best friend"

Saniya:"You mean to say that Salaar is in love with your best friend's daughter?"

Azlan:" Are you not happy?"

Ali:"No, I am happy but I'm also  afraid"

Farah: "Why are you afraid Bhai"

Ali"I know she's very innocent, and Asfandyar is really protective of her; he doesn't even let Alisha be friends  with boys. It will be really hard to convince him. In addition, I noticed that there was possessiveness and obsession in Salaar's eyes in addition to love.Come on guys, let's go to bed; we'll talk about this topic in the morning".

Everyone: "Okay"

(I apologize for the short length of this chapter, but be assured that more chapters will be released shortly)

(Guys I simply want to make it clear that Alisha resides in Mumbai and Salaar lives in Jaipur. When Salaar was in Mumbai on a work trip, he spotted Alisha in a restaurant.)

(Please feel free to ask me any questions; I'll be happy to respond.)