"I have to meet the girls so can you get out so I can take a shower?" I asked as his face softened when he looked at me but I just shook my head and pointed to the door. He left out and closed the door behind himself as I hurried and went to go lock it beginning to cry to myself.

____________

"The silk press is gone already?" Jasmine joked as I was walking up to them with my hair in a claw clip while I had on a cream two piece sweater on.

"Adonis fucked it up didn't he?" Cassie asked as I faintly smiled

"Adonis fucked it up didn't he?" Cassie asked as I faintly smiled. I just sat at the table as Jasmine smiled at me. "You look so pretty" she complimented. "I don't even look good" I started off "I damn sure don't feel good" I admitted. "Have you thought about you and Adonis possibly taking a trip somewhere to relax and to work on things with each other?" Cassie questioned. "Why can't we just work on things at home together?" I questioned "maybe a different environment will work" Jasmine suggested as I shook my head. "I understand he's going through something and so are you but that man loves you" Cassie said as I rolled m my eyes and looked away from her.

"What's up now?" Jasmine asked as I shook my head. "There's not going to be a wedding" I said. "So what? You two going to the courthouse?" Jasmine questioned as I shook my head. "I gave him back the ring and it's staying with him, I'm not changing my mind" I informed.  "Wait" Cassie started off "I thought you two were good?" She asked. "We are, I'm just not going to marry him" I simply said looking down at the menu. I was sad because I wanted him to be my husband but I think I'm done with Adonis. I tried and at this point it's easier to walk away than deal with this BS.

"Did you ever try that thing I told you to do?" Cassie questioned. "What?" I questioned. "Writing the pros and the cons of Adonis" Cassie answered. "No because right now with the way I feel there is no pros" I admitted as Cassie sighed. "Sometimes people just aren't meant for each other and that's okay" I assured. "Yeah but if you two do leave each other alone are you still going to go back for sex?" Jasmine asked as I immediately went quiet. "If you're going to leave him alone then leave him alone" Jasmine expressed. "I mean we have a child together" I brought up. "That doesn't mean you need to be on his dick either" Jasmine answered. "Matter of a fact, if you leave and he gets a new woman how are you going to feel?" Cassie questioned as I rolled my eyes. "Is this what we're at brunch for? I thought the whole point was to get me out the house?" I questioned.