"I'm sorry about the mess." He said and you smiled. "Don't worry, I got this. Just need it to be a secret for now, that I could finish collage." You said to Matt. "Your secret safe with me this time." Matt said and closed the door.

-
It's been already late, there's a storm outside and Matt was on the sofa playing on his PlayStation and you was on your bed.

You decided finally get up and go tell Jake the truth, to tell him that you're gonna be a mom in a few months and he gonna be a dad.

You decide to take with you the pregnancy test to show him you're right and you're not joking around like always.

You got out of the room with a black hoodie and some sweatpants that you took from Matt's closet because of an emergency situation that happened once.

Matt saw you walking out of the room and get up from the couch. "Hey!" He said, this time with a smile, he thought of being more polite now that everything happened. He knew that he was the only one who know and the first one to know, so he have to be more careful.

"Hey." You mumbled. "Are you going to met him?" He asked and put his hands on the pocket. "Yeah, I have too." You said back to Matt. "Yeah I know, just wanted to say good luck." He said and smiled. "Thanks."

You walked to the front door and closed it, Matt stayed home alone this time. But this time what was so different from all the other days he stayed alone at his house was that he was worrying about you more.

-
You got into his room and knock at the door, you heard the boys screaming and cursing until Phoebe opened the door. "Hey!" She said and smiled. "Hey, can I come in?" you asked and she let you in and closed the door.

"How are you? You've been really quiet in the last two days." She said and smiled. "Yeah, I was sick, um? Jake is home right?" You asked and got nervous. "Yeah, he is here, Jake!" She called him and he turned to see you there.

"Oh, hey baby!" He jumped out of the sofa and came towards you, he kissed your lips and you smiled at him. "Hey." You whispered. "Are you staying over? Why are you here, I thought you were sick." He asked.

"I really need to talk to, in privacy." You said and gave a look to him about all his friends who looked at him and you. "Yeah, sure. Come here." He said and leads you to the his room. "What's wrong?" He asked you again.

He tried to keep you close to him while he was sitting on the bed but you walked around the room trying to figure out what to say to him. But your anxiety takes over right now.

"Y/n, hey.. what happened?" He said and looked at you. "I.." you started saying. "I'm pregnant." You finally said. Jake went quite.

"I mean, I found this out this morning and.. I don't know what to do." You said nervously. "Wow." He mumbled and rubbed his lips. "Are you sure it is?" He looked up at you.

You took out your pregnancy test and show him the results. He nodded his head from shock and cleared his throat. "And you sure it's mine?" He asked again. "If it's wasn't yours I wasn't come here." You said.

"I know I know, I just.. I don't know." He looked down at the floor while you stood there waiting to him to answer. "You don't know? What you don't know?" You asked.

"I'm in pregnant because of you, you're gonna be a dad soon, and I'm gonna be a mom."

"No, I'm not gonna be a dad, I don't want it."

"What.. but.. but you said you always will be with me when things will go wrong, you promise me Jake." You said and felt the tears in your throat. "I know, but it's too big for me." He said. "For you? I'm the one who need to idea if for 9 months not you." You said.

"But I don't want to, I don't want you to tell anyone it's was mine, I don't wanna have kids with you!" He shouts, what made you shock. Is he actually mean it?

"Wow." You said and bite your tongue. "So what am I gonna do?" You asked him. "I don't care, but I can't be with you, if you gonna be a mother in a few months." He said and got up.

"So you gonna leave?" You asked while tears filled your eyes, he didn't seem so hurt to say goodbye to you, he just cared about himself.

"Yeah." He said. "So next time be more careful with what you doing with girls." You said and leave in a storm of emotions out of the room and walked back to your dorm.

You cried all the way back to your apartment, not because he broke up with you, because he didn't even want you, he show you that if you gonna get kids one day, he will never be the one who will be with them.

He didn't make his promises to you.

You came back to your apartment, it's was raining and all of you were wet, Matt waited for you, he didn't want you to come back and no one will be there to talk with you if something go wrong.

When he heard the door open he stopped doing whatever he did and looked up to reach your eyes, you stood there, wet and cold, you took off your jacket and got into the living room. "Hey.." Matt said and you looked at him.

"Hey." You said back. "How.. how it was?" He asked carefully. "Bad, really bad." You said and came close to Matt. "Oh, what happened?" He asked and sat on the edge of the chair.

"We break up." You said, Matt knew it's what will happen but he didn't say anything about this , he nodded his head and sigh instead. "I'm sorry." He said to you.

"Don't be, you were right, he is a dick." You said and sat back in your seat and sigh. "Yeah, he is, but there's something else?" He asked, he knew there's something else.

You've never got heartbroken from a man especially not from someone like him. He was nothing to you, the only thing that broke you is that he didn't even care about you.

"Nothing I promise." You said and got up. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm going to bed." You said, but your voice sounded like nothing was okay. So Matt knew, he knew.

"Y/n, come back here." He called you and you turned around to him again. "Now tell me." He said and sounded very interested in the fact Jake don't wanna be a father to his own child. "Oh Matt..." you start crying front of him. You never cried in front of Matt.

Matt didn't knew what to do but he just get up and warped his arms around you, he never did it before, but he did it now, because he knew that you're breaking down.

"He didn't even want me.. he just.." you said to him. "I know, it's okay." He hugs you. "He said he don't care about it at all." You cried again and again. "It's okay. You're okay." He whispered and hold you tightly to his chest.

"What am I gonna do now?" You asked Matt and he still didn't let go of yo. "I don't know, but we will figure something out." He said and you looked up at him.

When your (c/e) eyes Met his blue eyes, something change. Something just was different this time of all the times you were fighting with him, or just hating him for. Nothing. Making jokes or just being mad at him.

You saw another man, a man you never thought matt will be.

And matt was shocked too, he saw something In you he never knew he will see, a girl that can break down and be breakable like that.

Maybe those roommates was finally getting along? Or more than that?

-
Part 3?