our beloved :1,04k special !!!!!🌺💞

Hey guys I am so excited today I just hit over 1,000 readers I am so happy this chapter is a special and a thank you to all my lovely readers this chapter is about the school's dance too soon but yes just a special for you guys enjoy.

Yurina POV

I'm finally back to full health and going back to school I can't wait to see my friends. I saw Rika and Hiroki "hey Yuri how are you" I told Hiroki about the fight with Richter if I didn't he would find out like always "I'm great so what are you guys looking at"they should me a poster " a dance ?" I look at them they nodded.

"And I got a date Shiro Wesley you know from math class "I remember him his nice and best part Rika has a huge crush oh him good for her they make a cute couple "I can't believe you're going out with my best bud sis"said Hiroki "oh I didn't know you where friends with Shiro"I was shock but then again it's been awhile since I went to school so yeah.

"Yurina Chan you'll never believe it" Yui she looks like a tomato I wonder "he asked me to the dance"what who wait "what who" she blushed more and said "Christoffer Takahashi the one I told you about and even taught me how to swim"she said all happy wow that's so great I feel like I missed so much."yeah you should see him when there together it's Soooo corny"said mikari,zira,Yuki and ella "hey so do you have dates"I asked them they nodded.

Oh I missed alot but I also gained some time with the others too so I have no regrets but I wish I knew sooner. "So when is the dance "then says"oh tomorrow night"tomorrow I could go to the mall after a buy a cute dress and shoes maybe accessories too I think Yui Has what she needs and the others.

The bell rang and I went to class it was English Subaru was surrounded by girls asking him out I sigh and sit down. It was pretty boring the girls kept screaming so loud Subaru had enough and stud up and dragged me with him out of class.

"Subaru kun are you alright"he looks at him"yeah atleast now they won't leave me alone no matter what I do. I wanted to ask someone too but I don't want to be rejected"he said I smiled at him and told him "only an idiot would dare reject you your such  a great person " he smiled but he looked like he was gonna think about it .

Time skip

I was gym class this time me and Ayato where one on one I always have fun with him .he so great but I'm better of course yours truly one ha I know why Ayato does that now it's fun."ha you got me again one of these days I'm going to win "he says with a smirk I smirked back "sure ~"I say rolling my eyes "you'll see and maybe I'll win something more if you know what I mean" I sweat drops I don't know.

Next was home economics with laito and kanato well ok this day is weird for me oh wait night not day. I saw them and I smiled "beauty are you going to dance"he asked I nodded he smirked "oww do you have a date ~"he chipped "no but I'm still going how's about do you and your brothers have dates."

"No not yet but the is someone I want to ask"
Laito had a crush on someone wow"who" I asked him he blushed

You know when he blushes like this it does make him look like PERVERT but it's ok I'm use to it by now I wonder who his going to ask.

Well I'll find out late Couse it's time for music Reiji and Shu they looked like they where gonna fight so I stepped in"hi guys what's up with the death stares"they smiled at me "well this lazy deadbeat wants to ask the girl I want"he glared at Shu "oh shut up Reiji you know I've been eyeing her since the first day"he snapped at him "ha but you where too lazy to make the first move"he smirked"oh really four eyes all you do is threading every boy so they don't ask her"Reiji then raised an eyebrow"so have you"Shu glared at him the whole thing kept going.