long time no see my dear

Yurina was with kanato eating cake while having a teaparty but she felt a a presence she has not felt in a long time she stands up and tells kanato something's not right. "What do you mean " "Yui kanato you told me that she was in the dungeon right" he then said"yes" "I know this might seems strange and unexpected but please take me to her for some reason something is very wrong and I have to see it for myself please" he then said"I'll ask Reiji first you know how he is he's so very protective of you can give but then again I won't blame him cuz we care for you come on let's go ask him"

In Reiji's room

"You want to do what lady Yurina*grabs her hand and one Is on her face*she made you suffer and I know you have a kind and wonderful heart but your kindness should not be wasted on someone like her please reconsider this "
She gave him a sad look "please something is not right if your  worried you could come with me or one of your brothers just please" he sighed"ok I trust you but take laito and Ayato with you and kanato go to the living you ,Shu and Subaru need to have a word"he nodded she hugged Reiji and said she'll be fine.

In the dungeon at Yui's cell

"Ok I'm gonna go talk to her"she said laito and Ayato stayed close to her Yui was facing the ground she slowly lifted her head to show her red eyes finally a smirk came to her face her eyes turned from red to a green similar to Ayato"long time no see my dear"she said"I knew it...... cordelia..."
Laito and Ayato where shock that she knows their mother and their mother knows her and she's back.

"Oh you remember me and here I thought that you would have forgotten me that would have hurt me "
She said with a big smirk"trust me as much as I try I can't forget you because you know what they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer"Cordelia then said "is that so considering the fact that we're enemies does it mean the only reason you got close to my son's is to get to me"yurina yelled"I am nothing like you I am not a manipulate woman your evil you are nothing but rotten to the core besides my stupid sister that you're possessing you are the pain in my entire existence I know you I know you are not just gonna go that easily and you are the one who was watching me the first night weren't you" she clapped her hands "well done my dear you always were the bright one no wonder your father loved you oh so much " Ayato came from his deep thoughts and said "you just couldn't die couldn't you"

"Well son how could I when I have unfinished business you're one of unfinished business that's she is number one on my list ''yurina cross her arms "I've heard that before and last time I remember you ended up dead Mark my words Cordelia this time I'm the one who's going to kill you"

Cordelia laughs menaically "we'll see my dear it would appears that my time is over for now but soon are we going to control of this body and when I do I can't wait to see you again" with that Yui fainted.

Laito then said"beauty do you want to explain everything" she sighed " Cordelia was your mom look your mom is how do I say this my greatest enemy I hate her more than I hate Yui she's the pain of my existence I heard that she died but knowing her she was not going to go out that easily" they where confused"okay look she did something bad to me in the past and that made me hate her okay she tried to get with my father but my father denied her and with that the next day I found a note she blamed me that my father did not fall in love with her she left the letter in my father's blood that says you do something to me and I do something to you it's only fair" they felt angered.

In the living room

"So what exactly happened" ask Shu "she's back"
Laito said "what I made sure that she was dead I burned her body "kanato yelled "no thanks but knowing your mother she is not gonna go down  that easily I should know" yurina said "how do you know her" ask Subaru she explained everything and they could not be more angered what Cordelia did to her was emotionally scarring she watched her own father die right in front of her.

"Do you blame us"asked kanato sad like "what of course not doesn't mean that your her son doesn't mean you're as bad as her you guys care about me and I care about you being relating to her doesn't change anything"they smiled she really is wonderful they thought "so what are you going to do" asked Shu "we keep Yui in the dungeon until we find a permanent solution we are not letting that women cause havoc both of them" said Reiji they all agreed "but how are we going to get rid of her won't Yui die to if we stab Cordelia's heart " she asked.

As much as they hated Yui they did not want to kill her because yurina insisted that yui doesn't deserve to die so they have to figure out another way until then she will stay in the dungeons. They all went to their rooms which left yurina thinking all she wants is Revenge but the cost is yui she may have been  a bad person but doesn't mean that yui deserve to die this horribly but yet does she. she thought she went to sleep after all she has school tonight.