first bite and fresh start

Yurina was in her room thinking how to save Yui sure Yui was not the nicest to her but she doesn't deserve this. "Beauty"she turned around and saw laito "hi laito what is -" she did not finish her sentence laito bite her she was losing strength and fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry"laito stared at her "it ok you where thirsty it was drinking my blood or death"he put her on the bed she was weak soon fainted laito look at her he could not stop thinking about a week ago
Was she hiding this or is she planning something else.

She woke up and rubbed her neck where laito bit her she put a bandage on her self and went to see Yui again but she was gone." She's gone no no no"
She was panicking but then stopped when she heard some foot steps she followed the sounds and ended up seeing her back to normal but talking to the men she remember from when her parents died.

"Tell me why me and sister are here why was I chosen"she asked then scoffed "chosen you where just here at the right time and your the right age as for your sister she was send to get you back but in reality she here to meet her fait "
"So my father has nothing to do with this but what is her fait "he smirked and disappeared.

"Yui are you Yui"she raised an eyebrow but then remembered something and the dreams she had of the sakamaki's childhood and their childhood she looked sad for a moment but then said " why do you care"yurina sighed and sat down Yui sat next to her"I don't know you did said somethings I hate but your my big sister deep down I care about I've always cared"she said looking at to flowers one taller and beautiful and one pretty but not as the other.

"After everything you want to save me"she said yurina nodded "I am sorry Yui I realise what I did"
She looks at Yui who was shock but then said "No I'm sorry I should have never did all that to you and all you ever truly wanted was my love and I pushed you away it just that I hated being in your shadow all those years I was jealous"she said as she held her hand tight"I was trying to impress you I thought if I was good at everything you will love me"yui hugged yurina tight with tears "why don't we start over from now on I'll be a better big sister "then yurina said"I'll be a better little sister come let's go to my room "

In yurina's room

"Wow your room looks better then mine"she said "really thanks but Yui has that guy come to you a lot"Yui then said "now I think about it he does a bit what do you know he said something about your fait"she looked at her "I'm not sure but I have a bad feeling about this" she paused and looked at Yui "Yui" she said"yes" have you seen a lady with Ayato's eyes and purple hair"she nodded "yes when I first got here I saw her at a window instead of my reflection it was her when she looks at me my chest hurts and I collapse"

"It's Cordelia"yurina looked down "so that's her name all I know that she is the triplets mother"she answered "yeah her heart is in you I don't know how but I know why I'm not gonna let her take over your body you'll be gone and I can't lose you"she hugged her and wiped her tears "you won't I trust you "she said holding her close"but the only way I know to get rid of her is to stab your heart and you'll die I'm gonna find another way "

She laid on Yui's lap she fell asleep laito came in to check up on her and was shock to see Yui holding yurina tight as she sleeps.