hidden behind its nothing but a green-eyed monster and declaration of love

Last time yurina was now attending night school she had a nice day or night then Ayato carried her to bed bridal style.

She woke up in Ayato's hands she poked his chicks he opened his eyes and pulled her closer to his eye level. "How was your sleep melons" he looks deep in her eyes that look like his but her eyes are a different shape "it was really great Ayato kun."

Ayato smiled and started cuddling her she cuddles back but then she said that she wanted to take a bath."what why now we are in the middle of something Bath later"he refused to let go of her she patted his head and said "Ayato kun why don't you stay and wait for me ok then I will take a bath quick and come back" he didn't let her go she then got a idea "please Ayato kun I'll make you takoyakis"he look at her then agreed.

In the bathroom

She was in the bathroom in the bathtub she wanted to listen to some music while she takes a bath but she realised that she might bring her headphones so she decides to play it out loud while listening to some music as she takes a bath accidentally she types a song that she kind of like to sang it.

Start music 🎶
(This the beat the vocals where hers)

She was done but she realised that the brothers where at the door the started applauding her. She was so shy when he came to singing she sank into the bathtub the brothers laughed and went to different sides of the bathtub waiting for her to come out.
(She was completely covered by bubbles so the did not see nothing)

She came up a blushing messs "you heard me sing" she asked them they all nodded "I was woken up by sounds of a angel singing turns out your our little singing angel"said Shu who was on her left near her face "as much as I hate to agree with the deadbeat he's right you have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard why are you so shy about singing you have so much talent" said Reiji on her right by her face "well when it comes to singing I'm very shy and yui-"

Yui the comes barging in her bathroom angrily "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT YOUR STUPID SINGING VOICE IT'S AWFUL DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LAUGH AT YOU. YOUR VOICE IT'S TERRIBLE IT SOUNDS LIKE A DYING DEMON SO STOP SINGING AND YOU ALSO LOOK RIDICULOUS WHEN YOU'RE SINGING SO STOP IT WHEN WILL YOU LEARN YOU BANSHEE" when she sees all the brothers she realise that she has made a horrible mistake she exposed us herself she tried to put on an innocent act and say "what are you all doing here my sister is taking a bath she needs privacy"

"SHUT UP NOW I KNOW THE REASON SHE DOESN'T SING IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU YOU MAKE HER FEEL SELF-CONSCIOUS"Ayato yelled at her getting dangerously close to her she stepped back "but she... she sings like a banshee "Yui defended her self while that was happening yurina took a towel and run out the door with tears in her eyes locking herself in her closet crying her eyes out this always happened to her why does she hate her so much but around people she's always so nice why what did she do so wrong to her the poor girl thought.

"Yurina please come out let's talk please"said laito "no please don't waist time on me"laito teleported in and saw her crying in a ball by the door her chicks all red and puffed up."AYATO LEAVE THAT BITCH AND HELP ME SHE'S NOT LOOKING GOOD"Ayato came and wraps his arms around her laito did the same Ayato on the left laito on the right. Laito wiped away her tears and said "don't cry everything will be ok"but yurina screams even louder yelling so loud the brothers just let go of Yui but not before Subaru tossed her in the dungeon so they can finish her later they teleported in and saw her crying even louder they came down trying to calm her down she didn't stop she screamed" she's always done this to me she's always hated me she always did those things but around people I've been always nice I thought maybe I could be her friend or she might like me I was so wrong I've been so kind to her I've only wanted her love but she never did give it to me she always hated me she always calls me names things I'm insecure she always made fun of me saying that my mother kills herself because she hated me and that's not true but I don't know anymore" the brothers were in shock and very angry Ayato was left to cheer her up. Kanato gave her his teddy Ayato carried her to bed he did the best he could to cheer her up he wiped away yurina's tears but she was still upset ''I hate it why am I hated"she said then Ayato said "you're not we love you we care about we always will I always will yurina"
She looks at his beautiful emerald eyes the was nothing but love for her "Ayato"she looks deeper in his "take your time yurina to think about it ok" he says to her she nodded she slept on him and he watched her sleeping he truly was mesmerized by her.