Reiji and yurina same kind of pain

Yurina was asleep not wanting to let go of Ayato it was time for school Reiji came in to check on her she let go of Ayato he gave her kiss on her chick and teleported away Reiji was about to say something but yurina ran to his arms . "Yurina I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday"he held her close "it's ok" she says in a quiet voice "today your not attending school I shall stay with you while the rest of them are going" she nodded.

Reiji sat on the bed and pulled her on his lap "Reiji" she said "yes" he answered " what's wrong with me" He sighed and said "there is nothing wrong with you why do you always think that it's you have you ever thought it was someone else like her"he answered her she buried her face deep into his chest finding comfort hearing his unsteady very weird vampire heartbeat was somewhat soothing to her.

"I suppose it's time for you to eat now come on let's go to the kitchen I'll make you something"

In the kitchen

Reiji puts on a plain White apron and said "what would you like to eat" she thought for a moment and then she said "um I suppose maybe pancakes" he then went to work he did everything so neatly after sometime he was done he brought her a nice cup of tea and gave her her pancakes with syrup.

"Yurina"

"Yes Reiji"

"How long has this been going on"

"What"

"Your sister bullying you hurting you making you feel small how long has this been going on"

Expression of a normal face soon change to sadness and fear she starts toying with her hair a little bit Reiji got up from his chair and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You can tell me anything"

"Well all that has been going on ever since we were little in fact for as long as I can remember she's always been so nice she put on this act I hate it when she acts innocent in front of people I hope maybe one day we could be close truly sisters but she pushed me away"

"Why"

"When I asked her this she said that the reason she does all these things to me it's because she hates me and she wishes that I was never born she told me that when I was only 2 years old she was three. And the thing that I hate most is that when I told father of the things that she was doing to me he told me that I was being overly dramatic he would always say that yui is the pride of the church and she would not do anything to hurt me but It was untrue he didn't know her. Or maybe he does and favoured her no matter what she does I've always been treated like this but I just put on a fake smile hoping maybe just maybe one day I might experience a real one. All I ever wanted was to be loved but unfortunately in this cruel world it's impossible until I came here you all are so nice to me and believed me you didn't treat me like I was treated you treated me fairly like a human well you know what I mean."

"You went through all of that because of that insolent woman I am sorry"

Reiji give her a kiss on her cheek and then looks directly in her eyes

"We treat you the way you deserve to be treated you have done nothing wrong believe me I know how you feel. My mother never gave me the attention that I needed she favoured my brother which is why I hate him I was always was the best I always did what I was told but yet he was mother's favourite I envy him"

"Reiji I'm really sorry to hear that but please don't be mad at me but you have it all wrong"

"Huh "

"Some of them are true but some of them are not so much true that your mother gave so much attention to Shu because he was the oldest and well you were doing so well she thought that you did not need help which is why she was focusing so much on shu he wasn't doing as well as you and you are younger than him which is amazing she didn't realise what she was doing wrong until it was too late"

"You're just being kind as usual don't worry about it it's all passed now"

"Reiji it's true Shu said so and so did your mother how I know your mother its a very long story."

"What all this time that explains her last words when she died"he thought yurina place a hand on Reiji's chick and says "Reiji are you mad at me"
"No I'm not why don't you just finish your breakfast ok"

She nodded in agreement she then finished her pancakes then she went to her room and lay down for a bit she started thinking about her life. She closed her eyes painful memories of her father calling her ridiculous for accusing yui all the memories were running so fast in her brain overwhelming her but yet she kept a straight face.

Soon she fell asleep when she woke up all the brothers were back from school they had smiles on their faces she got up and look at them they noticed  that she was still sad."Are you ok"said kanato "y-yes just a bad dream"she said "you had a night mare it's ok you can sleep with me when ever you have them okay"said shu

"I thought I was the perv of the family"said laito

"Yes you are I'm just -"

"Try to replace my spot of being a perv no you ain't "

*Giggles*

All the brothers"huh"

Yurina could no contain her laughter they smiled she had such a wonderful smile it looks beautiful and better then the one they had seen finally a real smile she thought.

Oh and Yui is still in the dungeon talking to a rat she name Yuna about her revenge plan to get rid of yurina and of course Cordelia on her side but calls her crazy for talking to a rat she name Yuna.

She lost her mind😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣